#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

So folks,
bossman says 'bye' for 2,5 weeks :40beers:

I hope you enjoy/survive the drama to come in the upcoming nationals.
No members introductions/removals until Jan, 8th.

Watchlist members Hendrickx, Cain/LeDuc, Hurtado/Khaliavin can be switched, so new proposals can be made in my time-off.

Hopes/wishes for the Hunger Games:
- Slay 'lil Rose, slay!
- Don't go down without a fight Perkova
- Sandstorm 2.0 LaTuk
- if 'lil Roses fail to make the team, Tsurskaya please
- :gallopin1-4 kick the shit outta the Tutberidze girls
- lovebirds confirmation by @Ka3sha
- A soldier selfie by Aliev and The Gauz
- Aliev, Kolyada, Samarin for Euros
- Petrov comeback
- Shulepov Top10
- Belly action by Kurbanov/Murashov
- Bitchface by Volchkova
- Gold for the Susi/Fedor
- Bronze for Zabiiako/Enbert
- Pewter for Efimova/Korovin
- Bob destroying all
- Bukin destroying Nikita
- Pewter of Z/G

Hopes /wishes for Japanese Nationals:
- Miyahara edging out Higuchi on podium
- Mihara winning, as this seems almost the only way for her to make it the team
- Redemption skate by Nagai
- Dice 2 making the team

US Nationals:
- Farewell-Bronze for Ross da Boss
- Zhang slaying

Hopes/wishes for Korean Nationals:
- Park skating lights out and making the miracle happen

Overall wishes:
- all other skaters stay healthy

I hope you all have a wonderful christmas time and a great party/start into the new year! :encore::40beers:
I enjoyed every second in here the last year, I can't wait for the new one! :summer:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

I was going to post about crazy cat lady Pogo! Not much social media lately, and when she finally posts, she's all relaxed in a lumberjack shirt (looking stunning of course) with her kitty.:respec: Don't know about the Monko rule, but there can never be enough posts with cats. No way:cat:

S

SmallFairy

Schott's bff is moving back home from Oberstorf as he was feeling lonely, missing Norway. (And wanting to go to school+it was totally expensive for his parents). Posted the article, with translation, in the Scandinavian news thread. So....no more gingerbread making or breakfasts? How will the diplomatic connections between Norway and Germany go on from here?

S

SmallFairy

Vagabond

She has to be on the team after that..
Firstly she broke her leg right at the JWC being first after the short, now this...
:gallopin1
And so the mice begin to dance on the table!

Fedichkina's off-ice incidents need to be backed up with heartbreaking performances in competition. Thus far at the Senior level, she has been too good to be heartbreaking. You can, of course, broach this subject again when the cat is back in the house.

:judge:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Poor Fedichkina. :(

cronos27 is going to be devastated. :drama:

Schott's bff is moving back home from Oberstorf as he was feeling lonely, missing Norway. Posted the article, with translation, in the Scandinavian news thread. So....no more gingerbread making or breakfasts? How will the diplomatic connections between Norway and Germany go on from here?

I can only imagine how Jeschke would reply to this comment. :p

If Germany is depending on Norway to politik, I’m afraid S/M are screwed in Pyeongchang. ;)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Fedichkina's off-ice incidents need to be backed up with heartbreaking performances in competition. Thus far at the Senior level, she has been too good to be heartbreaking.

I totally agree with the first sentence, the second sentence I disagree with—for me, she hasn’t been good enough on the senior level to be heartbreaking. Her La La Land LP is a huge miss, in my opinion. If it were a stunning program, I would be much more inclined to throw her on the team. ;)

S

SmallFairy

I can only imagine how Jeschke would reply to this comment. :p

If Germany is depending on Norway to politik, I’m afraid S/M are screwed in Pyeongchang. ;)

Haha me too. So I'm a bit disappointed Sondre broke the news after bossman went on holiday:p

Don't worry about politics though. Norway and Germany are alright. Norway and China on the other hand are on terrible terms after Norway gave the Nobel peace prize to Liu Xiaobo, so S/M will be alright:D
(Can't believe world politics made it into the thread at all LOL)

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Haha me too. So I'm a bit disappointed Sondre broke the news after bossman went on holiday:p

Don't worry about politics though. Norway and Germany are alright. Norway and China on the other hand are on terrible terms after Norway gave the Nobel peace prize to Liu Xiaobo, so S/M will be alright:D
(Can't believe world politics made it into the thread at all LOL)
#TTW threads are the center of the world. There are train wrecks the world over and it's our duty to ferret them out where ever they are.

SamuraiK

Russian Nationals:

Men: Samarin getting Higher PCS than Voronov :rolleyes::rolleyes: Not that any of them deserves high scores but the agenda is obvious. Will ginger soldier sneak into the Euro Team now?

Paris: Boss should be happy Z&E have a big lead over A&R but the former tend to implode in the long so let's wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information