#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marta24

Forgot to mention german eurosport highlight yesterday:
'you remember the former partner of ilyushechkina? nodari maisuradze? that mix of farmer and bodybuilder.'
:rofl:
Although German Eurosport isn`t always up to date (Hendryk Schamberger is still trying to find out what happened to Ilinykh/Zhiganshin and why they weren`t entered for a Grand Prix :rolleyes: FYI, Google is your friend or just ask Nelli), they always bring these funny little gems into their commentaries.

Eisfee

Although German Eurosport isn`t always up to date (Hendryk Schamberger is still trying to find out what happened to Ilinykh/Zhiganshin and why they weren`t entered for a Grand Prix :rolleyes: FYI, Google is your friend or just ask Nelli), they always bring these funny little gems into their commentaries.
I had to laugh about that!! They both are so uninformed about everything!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
There is no excuse for his complete lack of technical content given his body looks like THAT :eek: :smokin:

Come on dude, have some balls and leave the intentional doubles at home :drama:

He just posted on Instagram he’s getting much stronger after injury!

Also if anyone is bored, Vik’s latest Instagram story features a bathtub, hairy legs, and the wreath filter. :p

SamuraiK

France impressiones:

Ladies
Zagitova - Vulnerable in the SP still but i hate that huge jump in PCS in the LP when both are practically the same program. Another proof PCS judding is too dependent on TES.
Osmond - thank you for letting us have a preview of russian hunger games at GPF.
Sotskova - I like you but you bore me to death dear.
Tursynbaeva - touchy topic I know but her skinnyness has me worried.
Laurine - Its not slutty Sandy but I like the Marilyn program and costume. Sue me.

Dance
P&C - even though the program itself is nothing outstanding their skating leaves me speechless everytime. Im still on V&M side but if they winn I wont complain one bit.
Chock & Bates - officially down to #3 status and of course no chance of a team event participation so no medal at all for them in Korea. Ouch.
Weaver & Poje - Are all really hot guys twizzle messes by nature?
Bukin and the blond girl he drags around - Vocals aside I enjoy a lot the liebestraum program.
Alesandrini & Souquet : she used to be semi decent with Vaturi but 3 years with this guys and they are still worthless. Train hard kids or just leave.

Pairs
Tarazova & Morzov - I skipped them :shuffle:
James & Cipres - I like the costumes. I always like grey costumes because I feel they are something I would actually wear If I were a skater. You can sue me again.
Della Monica & Guarise - Very happy for them. Glad they went back to Magnifica.
Peng & Jin. :wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed they break my heart. Nomination for the team.
LUbov & Dylan: canadian fight for the 2nd and 3rd spot will be a nailbiter.

Men:
Javi :eek: Is he trying now to be a :gallopin1 deluxe or what??. how can someone be so magnificent on the SP and so lame in the LP. I want him so bad to medal at the olys but is not happening right now.
Samarin: Bye Bye Aliev!! Now that is painfully obvious our boy won't make it to Korea im Team SilverFox all the way.
Ge: Yay , so divine , finally a medal.
Aymoz: Don't get me wrong , I loved him way before he even popped up here on this thread and he's such a breath of fresh air with amazing passion and programs, but that tech content does not belong on the TT team. What happen with having standards? He doesn't have the potential for even a measly Euro medal. That said, he's sooooo pretty . He gest the "Do Extremely Hard" award of the week .
Aaron: Back to :blah: again.
Ten: :fragile::fragile:

RoseRed

France impressiones:

Men:
Javi :eek:
Is he trying now to be a :gallopin1 deluxe or what??. how can someone be so magnificent on the SP and so lame in the LP. I want him so bad to medal at the olys but is not happening right now.
Samarin: Bye Bye Aliev!! Now that is painfully obvious our boy won't make it to Korea im Team SilverFox all the way.
Ge: Yay , so divine , finally a medal.
Aymoz: Don't get me wrong , I loved him way before he even popped up here on this thread and he's such a breath of fresh air with amazing passion and programs, but that tech content does not belong on the TT team. What happen with having standards? He doesn't have the potential for even a measly Euro medal. That said, he's sooooo pretty . He gest the "Do Extremely Hard" award of the week .
Aaron: Back to :blah: again.
Ten: :fragile::fragile:
That's a good point...

Vagabond

Aymoz: Don't get me wrong , I loved him way before he even popped up here on this thread and he's such a breath of fresh air with amazing passion and programs, but that tech content does not belong on the TT team. What happen with having standards?

FWIW, the Base Value for Aymoz's FS this past weekend was 72.44. The Base Value for Misha Ge's medal-winning FS was 73.73. The Base Value for Jason Brown's FS at NHK earlier this month was 69.30.

Aymoz's technical and component marks are on the upswing, and he will either medal at Euros someday or break our hearts trying.

:gallopin1

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
For once, I agree with the @Jeschke about something other than Miki Ando :lol:

Aymoz is a star. It’s blatantly obvious and he deserves his spot on the team. Also those antics in the kiss n cry were hilarious :rollin: :inavoid:

Dobre

James & Cipres:swoon:. I adore this free skate. It is so clearly about them. Ixnay on all the lovey dovey stuff. This team has so clearly been on the edge of killing each other at times, yet traveled halfway across the world to get it right and become these amazing performers who can make people stand up for their programs in Japan and Canada and France. The song is about that kind of relationship. It rings true.

SamuraiK

FWIW, the Base Value for Aymoz's FS this past weekend was 72.44. The Base Value for Misha Ge's medal-winning FS was 73.73. The Base Value for Jason Brown's FS at NHK earlier this month was 69.30.

Aymoz's technical and component marks are on the upswing, and he will either medal at Euros someday or break our hearts trying.

:gallopin1

The event was a splatfest and Its not like Ge or Brown are TT worthy either, though It seems like Aymoz is Europe's answer to Ge in his early career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information