Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

French GP Day 2:

Men
Uno: MESS-shortlist
Ge: podium? :blah:
Samarin: New FS costume too, but who the hell in your feminist coaching team thought this one 1) looks good and 2) fits the music? :huh:
Aaron: the day he stops the before-program-crotch-fixing I buy a round :40beers:
D10: MESS-shortlist; it's a shame, he has the best SP/FS combo for me this season. Awesome programs, awesome skatings, HoF awaits my friend!
Aymoz: He is a star, so many WTF-choreo-moments! Love it! MEEPOTS-shortlist!
Ponsart: Get the original costume from last seaosn back, way better! Not that we would see you again this season. Just wanted to say.

Ladies:
Mihara: was robbed :mitchell:
Tursy: Tursy-Mum won't give up in the knc, she knows what we want :encore:
Schott: Stunning! No #weathereffects in Korea! Ticket should be save barring big drama. And the best; Top8 finish, world ranking points, girl is on a mission :respec:
LaTuk: :violin:
Laurince: #teammbm this season :shuffle: how times can change.

Pairs:
J/C: Opinion already mentioned.
Luba/Dylan: Love the FS, but I have a feeling, and this is not good.
Leftovers: Stunning costume of her :encore:
J/B: What the **** DG?

Ice Dance:
P/C: chest needed to be shaved for the FS :rofl:
C/B: Reaction to the scores by all 4, priceless :rofl:
S/B: I love 'looooove, sweet looooove' :blocjudge
W/P: :blah:
A/S: Best dressed, as usual, Souquet :smokin:

S

SmallFairy

So many hunched guys! What was Moris up to? What was he wearing? What's his concept? No heartbreak, no team!!

Misha would have been Euro champion 1995, but it was a lovely. Born 20 years too late.

Max wants me dead. That program is s*** I despise it!! Bring back Lion King!

S

SmallFairy

Laurine is loosing it! I'm so disappointed in her. What will our team look like in just a few weeks time. Who will make it all the way through the season...

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Omg I come in here to comment on Aymoz' belly, and it's (of course) already been mentioned, together with Kötting:respec:

We need Aymoz at the Olympics! It took him forever to skate this season, but it was worth the wait. Epic program and a tribute to sex icon Dave Kotting. :swoon:

D10: MESS-shortlist; it's a shame, he has the best SP/FS combo for me this season. Awesome programs, awesome skatings, HoF awaits my friend!

Totally agree. By far the two best men's programs this season. The LP is just stunning. I hope she can get the jumps back together. Maybe now that he has great programs, he should go back to Morozov to get the jumps in order? :lol:

Aymoz: He is a star, so many WTF-choreo-moments! Love it! MEEPOTS-shortlist!

Yessssssss.

Ge: podium? :blah:

I'm happy for him, he seems like a great guy, but Samarin REALLY blew it here, losing to Ge is kind of embarrassing, sorry.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
While I agree on that, I am still bored so much by them this season.
Nothing new, nothing special (besides their constant hotness), no music-fitting costumes.

The highlight of them this season for me is Vanessa's Alf-memorial-hairdo.
That's amazing
I agree. I much preferred Sound of Silence. They are better at the jumps, but their skating skills still aren't all that and I think the judges are scoring them correctly. Tar/Mor won based on the SP. If they'd been clean, like they usually are, they'd have won by a lot because of the quality of their elements. But, I really hope they make the GPF. As long as it's at Duh/Rad's expense and not Sav/Mass. Even if I am annoyed with Bruno at the moment.

And to be honest, the reason we loved them was the KnC drama.

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Laurine is loosing it! I'm so disappointed in her. What will our team look like in just a few weeks time. Who will make it all the way through the season...

If losing to MBM by 15 points and finishing in dead last isn't a wake up call, I don't know what is. Hopefully we see Grease and a reunion with the emo coach at French nationals. I did see the emo coach on the Warsaw Cup stream, she coaches Heloise Pitot and is frosty as ever. :respec:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
It's the end of the quad. Time for some housekeeping anyway. I'm all MBM for the Os now.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
What does this do to Sima's chances at Nationals? I can't believe there at 18 skaters and those which aren't making the cut could medal at US nationals.

I've never seen a skater just flat out quit like Tuk did this weekend. As much as I :lol: at Leonova, she gives it her all. Every. Single. Time. But, to just lay down and let the train run over you is pathetic. Repunzel, might not make the O team, but she'll go down with the ship fighting all the way.

Ka3sha

What does this do to Sima's chances at Nationals? I can't believe there at 18 skaters and those which aren't making the cut could medal at US nationals.
Nothing :shuffle:
But if the Fed decides that ladies under 14 are not eligible for senior Nationals even if they have qualified to JGPF (Tarakanova, Trusova), then she should be ok.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Nothing :shuffle:
But if the Fed decides that ladies under 14 are not eligible for senior Nationals even if they have qualified to JGPF (Tarakanova, Trusova), then she should be ok.
I understand why they did that back when Adelina was a baby because she was better then the older skaters. That's not the case now. Plus, the juniors will be fighting it out at junior nationals for the junior world team.

Ka3sha

I understand why they did that back when Adelina was a baby because she was better then the older skaters. That's not the case now. Plus, the juniors will be fighting it out at junior nationals for the junior world team.
Agree, but I they should have changed the rules in the off-season, not just a month before Nationals :shuffle:

Last edited:

RoseRed

French GP Day 2:

Ice Dance:
P/C: chest needed to be shaved for the FS :rofl:
C/B: Reaction to the scores by all 4, priceless :rofl:
S/B: I love 'looooove, sweet looooove' :blocjudge
W/P: :blah:
A/S: Best dressed, as usual, Souquet :smokin:

I love it. So unimpressed. Well, those are US #3 scores.

I agree. I much preferred Sound of Silence. They are better at the jumps, but their skating skills still aren't all that and I think the judges are scoring them correctly. Tar/Mor won based on the SP. If they'd been clean, like they usually are, they'd have won by a lot because of the quality of their elements. But, I really hope they make the GPF. As long as it's at Duh/Rad's expense and not Sav/Mass. Even if I am annoyed with Bruno at the moment.

And to be honest, the reason we loved them was the KnC drama.
D/R only need 4th at SA to be ahead of J/C. But all three can make it. So far, S/H and T/M and S/K are in. If Y/Z get 4th or lower J/C are in and if they get 3rd, it depends on total score. Same is true for S/M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information