#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

Official announcement from Perkova: she has retired and is expecting a baby boy

LOL congrats for the baby but those retirement news after years are really absurd!!

15 years from now, hopefully The baby is going to be skating and putting voidy programs on the junior circuit. The chances are Boss will still be drooling over the 2030s generation stamina boys.

J

Jeschke

Han Yan posted a Weibo today and the text initially said:

"I'm still young and the possibilities are limitless. Stay in good spirits and keep the passion for figure skating. Never forget where I started and be myself. Would rather be a jade broken than a tile intact."

He later edited that post and the last sentence is now gone and now I'm speculating... :slinkaway

J

Jeschke

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Daria is back :D :D :D
finally got to watch. :love: Some timing issues with some of the acrobatic moves, but given they haven't been back on the ice that long, they'll smooth those out. They'll be waiting for one of the other three teams to just make a mistake at RussNationals. Boikova needs to be afraid. And Tarasova too for that matter.

J

Jeschke

Someone is ready to play 🎮

Cayuse

Honda at Regionals :(

FS with intentional 2f and intentional 2-2-2 :(
Of course she is skating to the 'House of flying daggers' song, which I love to death. The drama is real :drama:
Marin is a lovely skater with exquisite costumes - Disney on Ice would be perfect for her. I'm surprised she is still in the game.

Kelvster

Hint You have to be specifiv in laying out your proposal and idrntify exactly how a skater meets each criteria or TPTB will automatically reject.
Okok ... let me go back to write my proposal (Eg being Huth’s student, splatting at multiple competitions Etc.,) :)

Kelvster

As someone who has followed Jenni’s career throughout the years ... well it’s been quite heartbreaking at times (didn’t she take a few years off?). But somehow she came back a few years ago ... and managed to earn the last available Olympik spot at Worlds last year (a notable achievement). Perhaps let’s see how she performs at Nationals / Euros, before you guys make a final decision!!!

Vagabond

As someone who has followed Jenni’s career throughout the years ... well it’s been quite heartbreaking at times (didn’t she take a few years off?). But somehow she came back a few years ago ... and managed to earn the last available Olympik spot at Worlds last year (a notable achievement). Perhaps let’s see how she performs at Nationals / Euros, before you guys make a final decision!!!

She has competed internationally every season since 2012-13.

Videos of heartbreaking, splat-filled performances would help your case.

J

Jeschke

What happened to Tsareva's face?
She looks different.

Pmaol the way she is sending her kid on the ice :rofl:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
What happened to Tsareva's face?
She looks different.
Maybe a recent treatment? Sometimes my face looks odd after application of the shady chemical peel I purchased via Amazon. I think she looks great. :glamor: Anyways, Zakharova is AWESOME. She would probably be my favorite Russian junior even without the Tsareva connection. Love the speed and attack and that quad is coming along nicely.

J

Jeschke

Anyways, Zakharova is AWESOME. She would probably be my favorite Russian junior even without the Tsareva connection. Love the speed and attack and that quad is coming along nicely.
Yap, Zakharova's speed is 💥
She is (unfortunately) one of those having fallen out a jgpf. She would have had decent chances of 1st or 2nd finish at Courchevel JGP and guaranteed a 2nd entry then :drama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information