#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobre

Aussie (+Canadian) - hopefully they make it in 4 years, when he might actually get citizenship in time (I hope)
Do you think he'll be the one switching citizenship? Don't you have to live in Australia to get citizenship?

Colonel Green

Do you think he'll be the one switching citizenship? Don't you have to live in Australia to get citizenship?
He was spending time in Australia for a number of months last year, so I imagine they are aiming to get him citizenship (obviously right now it's not an easy time to be moving around, particularly to Australia). If they weren't planning to get him Australian citizenship, there's no reason to be competing for Australia.

Dobre

He was spending time in Australia for a number of months last year, so I imagine they are aiming to get him citizenship (obviously right now it's not an easy time to be moving around, particularly to Australia). If they weren't planning to get him Australian citizenship, there's no reason to be competing for Australia.
Experience is an excellent reason to compete for a country.

J

Jeschke

Taso

Stasia SP
Love speed and attack. And above all: maturity. I just love her. Can't wait to see in competition.
Right? Her commitment to every movement is amaaaaaazing, I love this so much.

ETA she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast. I LOVE the power

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
I’ve been lurking in the shadows all summer but still watching. Romsky nearly gave me a heart attack at nebelhorn.

I love his skating but he needs to get rid of that snoozy FS, I don’t think its helping his jumps

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
This reminds me, do we still have anything confirmed regarding the JGPF selection criteria?
No, but there isn't any reason to think that the Pairs criteria would differ from the original JGP doc since none of the JGPs hosting the pairs events were impacted by the travel restrictions that prevented the Russian skaters from entering France.

Colonel Green

The time has come at last:
In addition to modifying his jump approach, Brezina has also added another new element to his training. For the first time in his skating career–which spans 25 years–he is working with a mental health coach. Brezina said that it’s had a significant effect on his skating.

“It’s important. I never thought that it was [before],” Brezina admitted. “I would say right now, it’s a big part of the [coaching] team.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information