#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSatterwhite

Barely-Known Member
What will boss do if Samarin isn't assigned to Nebelhorn? :unsure:

:watch:
He'll have to settle for this one
Samarin%2Beffervescent%2Bpowder.png

Dobre

And USFS announced Camden is assigned to Autumn Classic.
Where there are now only three countries competing in the men's event, which mucks up something. (Is it no world standing points?) Very Team Trainwreck. Surely there is another trainwrecky North American man competing for another country out there?

Vagabond

Here’s my question. Does this new pair automatically get named to the Team, or do they have to compete first?
The Rule:
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)

The Record:

She doesn't appear ever to have competed either internationally or at the Senior level, so we shall have to wait a wee while. :COP:

:watch:

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

A gift to #ttw :gallopin1 Sport24 interviewing Litvintsev!!!
@Ka3sha what does it say?

The headline is something about Rosanov making him a gift, showing Paris, so I guess about the program or something, but Vlad should know that he is the gift, to us.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I'm glad Nadeau is going to tackle pairs, although it's kind of sad he couldn't make it as a singles skater. He has so much natural talent and charisma, not to mention so much great instagram abs content.

However, I fully expect nothing less than sbs 3S+2T from this team when they eventually debut.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Random 2:30am questions:
  • Is Fedichkina still skating?
  • Any news on possible ladies defections to AZE this season? If their second spot at Euros goes unfilled, I'm going to scream.
  • Can Talalaikina get an international assignment this season?

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

Swipe for very handsome man. I think there’s something here for everyone, I go with Massimo😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information