#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
They both realized #TTW has no pairs team?
But achieving #TTW status as a pairs team takes exceptional talent and skill since pairs is basically a #TTW event no matter what due to the sheer number of teams who struggle with their SBS jumps and still manage to medal or make the final 2 flights at ISU Championships.

Vagabond

But achieving #TTW status as a pairs team takes exceptional talent and skill since pairs is basically a #TTW event no matter what due to the sheer number of teams who struggle with their SBS jumps and still manage to medal or make the final 2 flights at ISU Championships.
Pairs should be the easiest discipline for Team membership. I put the chronic scarcity of Pairs on the Team down to a lack of heartbreak. 🤷‍♂️

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Pairs should be the easiest discipline for Team membership. I put the chronic scarcity of Pairs on the Team down to a lack of heartbreak. 🤷‍♂️
After their very first international senior competition, I will be campaigning for Panfilova/Rylov like crazy. It will be beyond heartbreaking if one of the best pair teams at every single element except one, aren't OGM in 4 years. My heart is already broken. :wuzrobbed Or worse if they break up.

Vagabond

After their very first international senior competition, I will be campaigning for Panfilova/Rylov like crazy.
They did skate at Rostelecom Cup last season against the Hungarian pair. I was all for including them, but da bossman said Nein. 🤷‍♂️

rfisher

Let the skating begin
They did skate at Rostelecom Cup last season against the Hungarian pair. I was all for including them, but da bossman said Nein. 🤷‍♂️
Well, he's going to be softened up after Nebelhorn, so we'll just have to try harder. Rostelecom last season was pretty much just another internal comp. I'll give them a for real senior comp and then start the campaign. Assuming they actually compete together again.

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I can't believe Weinzierl is actually going to compete this season? Good for her. Hopefully she achieves her goals!

J

Jeschke

Pressman - I denied P/R? Bizarre!
Give me proof!
i would search myself, but Italy holiday still on!

Vagabond

Pressman - I denied P/R? Bizarre!
Give me proof!
i would search myself, but Italy holiday still on!
You are really pushing it, boss, with that line about the holiday in Italy, but your long-suffering Pressman will oblige just this once.

My post
Vagabond said:
The good news is that Naumov and Panfilova & Rylov are IN!!!!! :cheer2:

Your post
Jeschke said:
Panfilova/Rylov. Well well well. This might be your lucky punch folks ;)

But you left them off the Team in that very same post and have never included them.

Having skated against the Hungarians should count for something. They're not just another Pair from Petersburg.

Oh, well! :(

Ka3sha

:gallopin1

Maria Talalaikina is going to represent Italy starting from this season (will move there and train with Angelina Turenko), Anastasia Gubanova is switching to Armenia (she is staying in Russia and with Rukavitsin)

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Galustyan :cheer:
(((Urushadze)))
At least they can both compete at Euros. It could wind up being the women's version of Spain's ice dance rivalry - always 2 entries for Euros but never quite good enough to earn a 2nd spot at Worlds or for the Olympics.

SamuraiK

Panfilova & Rylove are really nice but I cant feel an once of hearbtreak for a team that does not get triples.. Junior charity / Ted Brown softy aprroach this aint. Not sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information