#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
First she was a blonde, then she was a redhead, then she was a blonde, now she is a redhead again! :whistle:

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised, as she's been blonde in the off season before....

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I assumed she went back to red because it fit the programs. If they opt to swap out another for the free, maybe she'll go back to blonde or even go for a dark brunette. Or purple.

Immortelle

Rejected by Krasnopolski
I love Tiff’s hair no matter what! I wish I had the skin tone to pull it off...stupid swarthy Welsh genes 😂

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
I love Tiff’s hair no matter what! I wish I had the skin tone to pull it off...stupid swarthy Welsh genes 😂

One of Tiff's granddads was born in Cardiff 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳.
Even though his parents were Scottish it was enough for Tiff to be eligible for the epic Welsh national championships, which of course was one of the major highlights of her career! :D
(my French students don't even know that Wales is a separate country...😱)

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
No it is lighter, the bleached blonde has made the hair porous and it won't retain the dye properly.
So it was an accident that it is lighter, but a fortunate accident, as I really like this softer look!

I remember the same thing happened to Anissina in 2002. I remember the most useless details. :shuffle:

Fortunately, Tiff's hair looks great! :cheer:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
That's a bit below the belt... 😈

#folliclychallenged

:rofl:

Norwegian National Team is of course also more interesting than Oh-the-drama! They’ll never win any big titles (or land 3As Boss will say, but he should eat his words as Francis is in the picture too :D) , but they’re very cute and are having fun

Super cute! Love the poses and the variety in the colors of costumes is really set off with the black background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information