#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Fresh off her eleventh-place finish at Japanese nationals, Tomoe Kawabata skated two clean programs to win the silver medal behind Kaori at the Japanese Winter Sports Festival, a competition that doesn't matter even a little bit.:wall:
Ain't that always the way?

S

SmallFairy

Shkuleta and Gerli leading Kiibus at nationals :watch:
Naurits no-show.
Naurits had several of those on-ice bizarre accidents :gallopin1 I know he’s ok for sunbathing, but is he skating? Have we seen him since he smashed into the ice face first :(

(((Kiibus)))

J

Jeschke

Have we seen him since he smashed into the ice face first :(
Pavliuchenko's hook-off was priceless, but I still cannot understand how Naurits did not run away winning MESS with that smash last season.
2 votes only :drama:

Lil' quiz for the evening: who were the 2 souls voting for him? (no archive-checking allowed :COP:)

Colonel Green

I just found that the Olympic Channel has the 2010 Olympic ladies' event up on its website. Finally! For some reason these videos weren't on their official YouTube channel (unlike the other three disciplines), and most of the programs are hard to find in any quality these days.

Oh Caro, 19th place in the free skate. :gallopin1

Colonel Green

Analysis of junior nationals draw shots:
1) #slayerofbears still without full beard
Heh, I joked earlier about how young he looked, but after such a long time since we've seen him in competition I was figuring he'd have grown some. He's halfway to sixteen now. I mean, he was clearly already going to be more a Scott Hamilton than an Evan Lysacek, but still.

Also, the girls continue to put effort into appearing at these things, while the boys mostly just show up in everyday clothes. Stereotypical, guys.

happycamper2554

Analysis of junior nationals draw shots:
1) #slayerofbears still without full beard
2) Can next poserboy Naryzhnyy run fast enough away from @SmallFairy ?
3) Kostiukovich dress, hair and look is just everything #ttw longs for.
Nice try Briukhanov playing badboy (with bow-tie :rofl:); this round is cleary won

3) Kostiukovich dress, hair and look is just everything #ttw longs for.
Nice try Briukhanov playing badboy (with bow-tie :rofl:); this round is cleary won by Polina

Alexi knows his place in the back to let the star shine in front

syzygy

Was this saunaboy‘s 1st quad?
Awesome reaction 🤩
I believe it was the first clean one but I may be wrong.

EDIT: Def his first time doing something with that and sal is the first quad he has landed.

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information