#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

We're still waiting for you and @SamuraiK to share what ABBA medley you would use as a skater. :p

For the record I do love ABBA, but as skating program music, unless there is out of the box choreo, it has a limited potential, just like any shticky program most tend to roll their eyes at (like Fear & Gibson FDs or Candyman), only the swedish get a pass due to their high nostalgia factor.

(Do)Hard facts. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Nebelhorn roster is everything.
I am dying I can't be there :wuzrobbed
So many guilty pleasure OES guys: Belohradsky, Selevko, Frangipani, Rizzo, Britschgi, Demirboga, Shmuratko
Ladies: 4 AUT, 5 GER
Bidar
:drama:

@Laney :wuzrobbed

@Braulio I can't watch friday to sunday :drama: How much of the #ttw budget do I need to spend for you recording this? :saint:

Last edited by a moderator:

SamuraiK

So many guilty pleasure OES guys: Belohradsky, Selevko, Frangipani, Rizzo, Britschgi, Demirboga, Shmuratko
Bidar

@Braulio I can't watch friday to sunday :drama: How much of the #ttw budget do I need to spend for you recording this? :saint:

You brag about it and dont post the whole thing.. Full service, please!

SamuraiK

;)

Yep, i already saw you shared on the fricking General Skate forum instead of here first. Im hurt. :drama::drama:

SamuraiK

Laney

Bidar

It's too bad and sad we can't be there :wuzrobbed It would have been a wonderful competition. Esp with telenovela :saint::swoon::love:

J

Jeschke

First SP of the season and Yablokov's shirt wanders all the way up to his neck during his flying camel spin :rofl:
As a big surprise, he wears a purple shirt beneath right from 1st outing of the season.
This is the end of an era for the Volchkova boys! :drama: :D

J

Jeschke

I always wondered how the hell do you pronounce that surname? Is it just like Shevchenko only with germanized spelling?
Well, I gues smost of the commentators (even german ones wondered too :D)
Mostly it was like: Sevchenko (ch like in Djibouti)
Sometimes it was pronounced with a hard consonant to start too like Djevchenko.
These 2 were the most common ones.

J

Jeschke

Panenkova is officially retiring.
A shame we won't get more of Tsareva with her :D
Daria always had the best reactions to end when she did will. As she could not believed it herself :love:
Career hightlights: Making MEEPOTS podium 2017, edging out #thefinger :drama:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I liked Daria. It was clear when she was a junior she didn't have the same level of talent as some of her peers, but I liked her

J

Jeschke

Hocke/Kunkel IG story 🆘 :gallopin1
I like her sense of humour though, and his development in style and looks :p

Colonel Green

Daria always had the best reactions to end when she did will. As she could not believed it herself :love:
I was in the audience for that performance (I was sitting behind the judges, but I don't think the camera rises high enough for you to see where I was sitting). The main thing I remember about her at that event was seeing her in practices, where she was very visibly grimacing every time she landed a jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information