#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobrinFan

Did we EVER see her with Tsareva?

Yes :shuffle: Chalk this down to the useless sh*t I remember.

J

Jeschke

Elvis is going for the new thread title: Nothing can destabilize me!
:rofl:

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
Ross Miner mention in the new rink in Massachusetts thread:

I saw Ross Miner when he was about 7 or 8 at the Boston Open and he was an adorable blond tyke

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
And from Ka3sha's translation of an interview with Evgenia Tarasova in the Russia thread,

From our very first meeting I remember Liza as a very radiant, emotional person. I liked being with her, because she was very playful, cheerful and sociable, and I was a little shy, but together we could have some fun. Liza has been such a positive person since childhood! And now she is just the same
:glamor: Tuk!

Colonel Green

Ted being Ted, I imagine he wanted to record full-length commentaries for all the Junior World replays and the ISU talked him down to a Ted's Take segment where he commentates on the top three per segment plus a few others he singles out (in this case, Eun-soo, Polina and Bradie also get mentions).

Ted says looking back at the junior ladies short "puts into perspective, to some degree, how difficult it is to navigate the eventual physical growth and mental maturity that life brings".

SamuraiK

I appreciate inmensely what Ted is doing for skatings visibility but his commentary umm not my cup of tea: the great skates he tends to repeat the same praise phrases and when is a bad skate is even worse, almost too delusional, like when some TTW favorite is having a meltdown and someone here says "until the bitter end" or something like that.

I do love his knowledge about jumping techniques.

J

Jeschke

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
I need to check how much is left after bribing the officials for Tashkent 4CC's and getting @AngieNikodinovLove there to watch his 2 girls compete :p

Hopefully $omething i$ $till there :skandal

And hopefully this time with no attendance and no public we wont have any problems with a so (in)famous dog that for 2 straight seasons made the stream crash letting us with no feed :lynch:

J

Jeschke

And hopefully this time with no attendance and no public we wont have any problems with a so (in)famous dog that for 2 straight seasons made the stream crash letting us with no feed :lynch:
I already see this happening and the protocol later says:
3lz
+5 +5 +5 +5 +5 +5 +5
:drama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information