#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
A general announcement:

Gerli Liinamäe of Estonia is the current front-runner to be my #TTW intruder of the season. She's 25 years old, skating as a senior for 10 years, has a Madonna LP, and is jumping better than ever (kind of). Also unlikely to make it to Worlds, but has a decent shot at Euros. She fulfills SO much of my criteria. Slay! :cheer:

Other esteemed skaters receiving this coveted honor in this past include Karly Robertson and Dasa Grm.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Wow! @Jeschke, I really can´t believe that you reacted with a :D to my post of pain. YOU, and you alone, knows how deep my love for Junior really is, so to make fun in times of sorrow is :drama::drama::drama: Consider this as your first warning :p
I admire your chutzpah, but I am 😨 about the possible consequences.
:blocjudge

SamuraiK

Members

:gallopin1-Patron-Saint:
Pogorilaya, Anna

Ladies:
Glenn, Amber
Honda, Marin
Konstantinova, Stanislava
Leonova, Alena
Lim, Eunsoo
Nugumanova, Elizaveta
Peltonen, Emmi
Schott, Nicole
Tuktamysheva, Elizaveta

Men:
Aymoz, Kévin
Březina, Michal
Litvintsev, Vladimir
Nadeau, Nicolas
Pulkinen, Camden
Sadovsky, Roman
Samohin, Daniel
Yan, Han

Ice Dance:
Shpilevaya, Anastasia / Smirnov, Grigory

What'??? who put Litvintsev or GLenn on the list?? Dissapointing. And i adore Han Yan Van Fan Dan Pan whatever but he's got like a big collection of 4CC medals.

SamuraiK

A general announcement:

Gerli Liinamäe of Estonia is the current front-runner to be my #TTW intruder of the season. She's 25 years old, skating as a senior for 10 years, has a Madonna LP, and is jumping better than ever (kind of). Also unlikely to make it to Worlds, but has a decent shot at Euros. She fulfills SO much of my criteria. Slay! :cheer:

Other esteemed skaters receiving this coveted honor in this past include Karly Robertson and Dasa Grm.

No chance of getting to worlds kills any real consideration but the most important thing here is... which Madonna song?.

J

Jeschke

Going through the comments under Slaviks photo I came across Naurits:
What the hell happened here? 🆘
Schott might be getting jealous! :rofl:

And when did Naurits skate for France? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information