#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjb52

But Bukin wasn't at Sochi, it's so confusing. I know it's selfish but I hate having to even think about this. Mostly putting it to the side for now so as not to worry. It is strange, we hear so little about the situation for Tokyo and it's getting to be rather soon.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Means I would have to admit I passed the 30's mark already :drama:

I thought you were firmly in your late twenties? 🤔

Dasa will skate in BUL this weekend.
She was entered for HUN the same weekend too.
Guess which events provides stream, and which doesn't?
If we miss the moment of joy! :drama:
(((#ttw)))

Honestly I am relieved; as this is better for my nerves. :drama: She just needs to land those double axels in the LP and she can attain that TES. 💪

J

Jeschke

I love this video :TT1:
OMG that video is everything :love:

It includes...

...Pressman checking new members list made by boss and vice
...homage to @SmallFairy
...glimpses of @alchemy void 's wardrobe
...footage of @Hanna on an usual friday night.
...Bossman getting ready for Nebelhorn Trophy.
@Ka3sha and her entourage

Last edited by a moderator:

mjb52

omg in her instagram post about the Dance at Euros, she only tagged Bukin, that is hilarious. Not even Stepanova. I am the most die-hard SinKats fan going at this point (how this happened exactly, I don't know, but I am rolling with it), but that really made me laugh. What a queen. I love you TAT, happy birthday!

Hanna

Skating junkie

It includes...

...homage to @SmallFairy
A few of the links are the same minutes/seconds :drama:

Ka3sha

skatingguy

decently
But Bukin wasn't at Sochi, it's so confusing. I know it's selfish but I hate having to even think about this. Mostly putting it to the side for now so as not to worry. It is strange, we hear so little about the situation for Tokyo and it's getting to be rather soon.
We should have a better idea of what's happening once the Russian appeal to the Court for Arbitration in Sport is decided.

Last edited:

Dobre

Bobrova team was at Sochi and got to go to Pyeongchang right?

Yes. But apparently there was a list posted with either who was cleared to compete in Pyeongchang or who wasn't. And Bukin & Nikita were both on the same side of that list. I didn't read anything about Nikita at the time, but there was a discussion about it somewhere recently. I think in the last thread about a potential ban. We wait. We wonder. We wonder even more with the fact that with two plausible question marks among Russia's top ice dance teams, Russia has decided to name Morozov & Bagin fourth best.:yikes:

Hopefully this is a sign that Ivan & Nikita have hope. And not that Russia is racing full speed ahead on the
🚂.

Dobre

Just caught up in the France thread & apparently Lauriault & Le Gac have been named to Worlds?
🤷‍♀️

Ice dance science. The complexity is staggering.

ETA: Actually, I meant to post this in The Dance Hall thread; but since someone here had asked about L&LG heading into Euros, I guess I'll leave it here too.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Byebye Betty/Sergey :(

Members Update Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanna

Skating junkie
Byebye Betty :(

Members Update Monday.
What? No. :wuzrobbed

S

SmallFairy

It includes...

...homage to @SmallFairy
Yes truly, that video is everything. And TAT is queeeen :glamor:

She truly is my role model in that clip, I believe the little snippet where’s she’s holding the green guards is from men’s FS at Worlds 1999. Yags had just slayed his Lawrence of Arabia and was about to crown his transformation season with a world title. I was a few rows up in the standings, going just as mental😂 After the victory ceremony Tat was walking around with Yags flowers, bursting with mum pride, and I got to shake her hand to congratulate her. She was very nice to us fans😍

Dobre

Byebye Betty/Sergey :(

Le sigh. They were certainly worthy of the train. I will be missing their Cabaret at Worlds. Am glad I got to see them skate it live at Skate Canada this season. And I will miss their wild sense of humor and most of all Betina's drama on the ice. They knew how to have fun, and they knew how to tell a story on the ice--which is clearly a much more difficult skill than people often give athletes' credit for as very few of the Broadway RDs this season work nearly as well at doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information