#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Here you go:
Thanks so much!
So how did thiis Italian-named-one become GEO official? :huh:
Unfortunately her IG is a bit of a disappointmend. Tons of posts, but nothing on Guarnieri or Derbina level :drama:

Tsareva responds:
I approve that the only gif's you created (on the account shown to us) are skating related! :love:
A shame I cannot save the #tongueofdisgust somewhere in here, I would use it so often :D

Last edited by a moderator:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Thanks so much!
So how did thiis Italian-named-one become GEO official? :huh:
Unfortunately her IG is a bit of a disappointmend. Tons of postt, but nothing on Guarnieri or Derbina level :drama:

I approve that the only gif's you created (on the account shown to us) are skating related! :love:
A shame I cannot save the #tongueofdisgust somewhere in here, I would use it so often :D
Somehow :p just isn't the same

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I can only conclude this was the YOG committee's way of letting those athletes with zero hope of a medal having a chance at getting one. At least none of the teams are really strongly stacked against the others so it's a real mystery.

Colonel Green

I can only conclude this was the YOG committee's way of letting those athletes with zero hope of a medal having a chance at getting one. At least none of the teams are really strongly stacked against the others so it's a real mystery.
The selection formula arranges the draw in such a way to try and prevent any one team from being too stacked with top-tier skaters; every team has at least one member draw from the bottom third of one of the disciplines.

Team Courage sneaked a bit of an advantage in this draw because their middle third draw was Yoshida/Nishiyama, who were sixth in overall placement but came fourth in the free dance (which is the segment that will actually be repeated in the team event); that in addition to having the pairs bronze medalist and the ladies' silver medalist (who, since You isn't competing, will be the #1 lady there).

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
The draw for the YOG team event.

Sadly, we did not get to see Panfilova's face when she learned that her medal hopes are riding on a Canadian lady and a bottom-of-the-barrel French dance team.:drama:

I really like that they mixed up the teams and it looks like anybody's comeptition. And of course I love the harmonious team names, too! :love:

Last edited:

Ka3sha

Look what I've found

TV version of a jubilee show of one of the most popular Russian composers, Igor Krutoy. Many-many skaters involved as well as Andrea Bocelli and Lara Fabian :lol:

Popova/Mozgov in Russian folk costumes, Radionova in armor , Our Boy and dozens of ladiezzz, Adelina and Lara Fabian, Stepanova/Bukin, SinKats, Efimova/Korovin, Yags, Navka and many others

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I used to feel old. Now I feel ancient! :drama: :lol:

:rofl: I'm sorry! I listen to a lot of music from the 70s and 80s, but somehow this escaped my notice.

New outfit for @alchemy void ?

:rofl:

Reminiscent of my favorite Olga Markova program and dress. Also definitely her best hairstyle, too.

Vagabond

Someone needs to send a video of Rylov to Savchenko and see if she's interested in donning a cougar suit. That boy needs an Olympic gold medal.
I don't approve of all these Pairs where the woman is old enough to be the man's mother. It's creepy!
;)

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I don't approve of all these Pairs where the woman is old enough to be the man's mother. It's creepy!
;)
But you approve if the man is old enough to be the girl's father? Sexism! Ageism! Motherism!

Age is irrelevant. It's skills.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Yeah that worked pretty well for...
... Bazarova
... Martiusheva
... Miroshkin
:drama:
yeah, well, two of those couldn't land a SBS triple jump if their lives depended on it. :lol: Which unfortunately also describes his current partner. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information