#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Me: I’m not going to fall in love with baby Russian pairs again.
Also me: I’m Panfilova/Rylov’s official cheerleader.

What do you get when you fall in love?
A pair with a pin to burst your bubble
That's what you get for all your trouble
I'll never fall in love again

What do you get when you love a pair?
You get a few heady sips of ambrosia
Then you crack up, your friends disown you

Don't tell me what it's all about
'Cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out
Out of those chains, those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you

(What do you get when you give your heart?
You get it all broken up and battered
That's what you get, a heart that's shattered
Oh, I'll never fall in love again)

(What do you get when you fall in love?
You get enough tears to fill an ocean
That's what you get for your devotion
I'll never fall in love again)

You only get splats and pain and double salchows
So, for at least until tomorrow

Out of those chains, those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you

You only get splats and pain and double salchows
So, for at least until tomorrow

:fragile:

Last edited:

Dobre

Ka3sha

Interview with Poster-girl

-Perhaps you need to slow down in this regard? Self-criticism is wonderful, but doubts about your own’s strengths are not that good.
- That’s true, it’s a kind of excess. And I would also wish myself to become thick-skinned. They say: "you are not in great shape," "you have gained weight." And I want just to plug my ears, sit and cry.
But when I felt the support of the audience at the Moscow Grand Prix, I felt it and the excitement has returned. And no matter how great is someone’s wish to take a break, to promise yourself "I will return as a new man," we must fight. Returning after a pause in our sport is incredibly difficult. Show, work, study, and you're already living a different life. The progress in our sport is unrealistic, so skate, solve your problems, do what you should, get ready for the next start and show what you can do. But it’s not easy to go out, knowing that people are expecting another failure from you.

- But are other people's expectations important for you?
- Probably not now. I want to be the best version of myself, and I understand that this season will be a turning point for me. I’m not going to pause and don’t want to, I want to keep myself in shape. And I have many plans for the next season.

S

SmallFairy

Sorry I've been MIA, lots of practice for competition the upcoming weekend, and this weekend I spend watching Norwegian nationals and supporting.
Ronja, the 3a girl went for it in the FS, but fell and <<
Still, Viking Nationals > German Nationals

Comfy Balls skated a beautiful FS. Wow, we were all stunned. 3z3t. Lots of passion. No 3axel or quad though, as I would expect it :lol: (No belly dancing either...)
Viking Nationals < German Nationals
Comfy Balls < Rizzo

I had several horses in the race, mostly the kids/teens belonging to other adults I skate with. No, I'm not that old (delusional) :D One lead juniors after the SP, started her FS with a kick ass 3t3t, then completely melted down and ended up fourth:gallopin1
Up and comer Francis, 11 year old, got *invalid element on his sitspin in the SP, as it didn't meat the requirements for Advanced Novice, just Novice, and his coach didn't read the rules:gallopin1
Turns out he got credit for it earlier in the season, so the judges didn't read the rules either:eek::gallopin1
Both Francis' skates were quite trainwrecky, but he went for broke, and was dead dissapointed afterwards, poor kid. But he's our future, and then, he landed his 3s at the official practice, to show he's back in the game. Splat and rock :gallopin1

End of report from Viking land. Exclusivly for #ttw

S

SmallFairy

Interview with Poster-girl

-Perhaps you need to slow down in this regard? Self-criticism is wonderful, but doubts about your own’s strengths are not that good.
- That’s true, it’s a kind of excess. And I would also wish myself to become thick-skinned. They say: "you are not in great shape," "you have gained weight." And I want just to plug my ears, sit and cry.
But when I felt the support of the audience at the Moscow Grand Prix, I felt it and the excitement has returned. And no matter how great is someone’s wish to take a break, to promise yourself "I will return as a new man," we must fight. Returning after a pause in our sport is incredibly difficult. Show, work, study, and you're already living a different life. The progress in our sport is unrealistic, so skate, solve your problems, do what you should, get ready for the next start and show what you can do. But it’s not easy to go out, knowing that people are expecting another failure from you.

- But are other people's expectations important for you?
- Probably not now. I want to be the best version of myself, and I understand that this season will be a turning point for me. I’m not going to pause and don’t want to, I want to keep myself in shape. And I have many plans for the next season.

You forgot this! It's the most trainwrecky!
Interview with Stanislava Konstantinova

And further, even if I am left without a Grand Prix, I can take part in Russian Cup events and even at the “gas station championships” [in Russia it’s a name small local events] I will do it - I like to skate.

S

SmallFairy

Thank you! Really good song. Honestly, I don't think I've heard it before, to be honest. Am I the only one?

Back to Sarah Connor for me. :p
I had never heard it before in my life. Turns out it said Super Hit 1970 or something at the bottom of the screen. BTW one of my friends is making her competition debut on Sunday to Celine Dion - All by myself:respec:

S

SmallFairy

I'm ready for Euros very soon. But what's with Lil' sis 2.0? Will she ever come back? Constant injury? Sigh...

The men's event will be our poster event for sure. So much splat potential it's scary.

S

SmallFairy

And btw Boss, I thought you were being a bit harsh on Sofia's 3a attempt. I've seen lot worse;)
LaTuk is upping her game too, new quad every other week.

"Subscribe to Elisaveta Tuktamyesheva - quad of the forthnight. Every two weeks you'll get a new quad from Liza in your your Instagram feed. To recieve previous quads, please scroll. Posts sponsored by Alexei Mishin and LaTuk World Domination corp."

DobrinFan

I love Mozalev so much. RUS fed better hands him the JW's ticket out now. He really should get it, even if he fails to make Top3 at nationals. Such a good season for him.
I am amazed, his arms never got caught in this weird armography going on the entire program.
But of course I love it :D

:rofl: No, he will need to finish top 3 at JrNats for a JW spot as there are 3 other people who have not had a bad season either gunning for it (Danielian, Gumennik, Samsonov) and many more who wants one as well.

We will see what they do after Euros because the last time they gave out a JW spot to a JR boy that allowed him to bypass JrNats was to Pitkeev (2015) and Samarin (2016) who both medaled at SrNats and went to Euros and only 1 boy qualifies for that :p And he may not even get it, losing it in :gallopin1 style :lol:

J

Jeschke

:rofl: No, he will need to finish top 3 at JrNats for a JW spot as there are 3 other people who have not had a bad season either gunning for it (Danielian, Gumennik, Samsonov) and many more who wants one as well.
I still think (and not only because I like him), Mozalev should be given the ticket:
2x JGP Gold
JGPF Silver (best RUS)
2nd best junior at senior nationals
Silver at YOG (best RUS)
---
I know junior nationals is the place counting, but if Samsonov or Gumennik would be chosen above (after having lost 3 times during the season) I would be really :angryfire

We will see what they do after Euros because the last time they gave out a JW spot to a JR boy that allowed him to bypass JrNats was to Pitkeev (2015) and Samarin (2016) who both medaled at SrNats and went to Euros and only 1 boy qualifies for that :p
If Danielian skates decent at Euros in finishes around Top 6 (what I don't see coming) I would support giving him a ticket too. But yeah, then only one ticket would be left 🆘

J

Jeschke

YOG notes:
Panova is really going for that Tsareva title:

Most charming splat ever

@alchemy void I loved your pbp, but I am :drama: GEO official pants got no mention :glamor:

DobrinFan

I still think (and not only because I like him), Mozalev should be given the ticket:
2x JGP Gold
JGPF Silver (best RUS)
2nd best junior at senior nationals
Silver at YOG (best RUS)
---
I know junior nationals is the place counting, but if Samsonov or Gumennik would be chosen above (after having lost 3 times during the season) I would be really :angryfire

If Danielian skates decent at Euros in finishes around Top 6 (what I don't see coming) I would support giving him a ticket too. But yeah, then only one ticket would be left 🆘

Actually, Samarin and Pitkeev finished lower than that, I just think he needs to skate decently.

And I don't think Gumennik and Samsonov are an issue. His accumulated fatigue, maybe, at least that's my worry and now he has to skate in this damn team competition. Just don't skate the free like at SenNats and he'll be fine at JrNats.

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Her name is Vanessa Bauer, and it looks like she's a minor celeb in the UK.

Wow, I just checked out her Instagram. She’s actually a good skater. And she’s very hot…

If I was straight… Maybe she could be the One… 😂😂

She’s kind of Madison Chock and Mariah Bell merged into one skater! With a hint of Loena Hendricx 💃🏼💃🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information