#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Battle to survive indeed. Rukavicin is killing me. He's potentially got one of the best male skaters in the world and they must do zero off ice conditioning. Even Hanyu has more stamina and he's a bad asthmatic with an excuse for dying after attempting the technical content he does. Little Samsonov has more and he's a tiny kid. And, since it's not just Aliev but Ignatov as well, it has to be the training. Trusova could do more one handed pullups than Aliev or Ignatov. What do they do in the off season? Eat pizza all day and play video games?

J

Jeschke

For da boss
This is too good, thanks so much Katia.
Kitty stood no chance from the start. Not even with cupakes.
This will be my avatar for Euros :love:
Best bromance!

J

Jeschke

I love the nerdy look of Danielian!

Btw. we all know what happens when Buianova will appear in Graz! We have seen this often enough with Kovtun.
Sorry @DobrinFan !

Speaking of the photos: is there already new 'behind the scenes footage' by Channel1?

J

Jeschke

Speaking of Derbina.
I need this exercise for our bro's too.
:saint:

DobrinFan

I love the nerdy look of Danielian!

Btw. we all know what happens when Buianova will appear in Graz! We have seen this often enough with Kovtun.
Sorry @DobrinFan !

Danielian is just a kid, the expectation will be on your boys :gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1 She will be happy just to be there like at JW two years ago when he unexpectedly took silver!

I just want Artur to qualify to the free as he can be a bit :gallopin1 himself.

By the way, I told him he looked like Harry Potter with his glasses on a couple of weeks ago. He geeked the f*ck out and sent me a photo of him as Harry! That made my day :biggrinbo Cute kid and very friendly to fans!

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I'm Feeling for Samodurova. I know her chances were slim and her euro title was a case of all stars aligning but damn has ever a reigning champ being soo overpassed in the matter of one season??

There's a bunch of ladies all within a couple of points of each other, so she could pull up at least a few places in the long. I hope she has a :kickass: skate, for her own morale if for nothing else.

S

SmallFairy

Our boy=Poster Boy most definitely! (Sorry Salmon)
He’s Russian champion OMFG!!!
:respec: :gallopin1 😍
In the most trainwrecky

My fave moment was when Tat was gushing after his skate, and one of her co-commentators pointed out he fell on the first quad toe.
Tat: I closed my eyes
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information