#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

“Too consistent in making stupid mistakes and falling on steps/spins” you wanted to say? :saint:
That goes without saying.

And really now, who is closer to graduating from the Team by dint of collecting the right piece of hardware, our boy or Danny Salmon?

S

SmallFairy

In a month all could be over for our boy in here :drama:
But if so, he will go out with pride😍and he will always hold a special place in our trainwrecky hearts.
And so will Cave in, if the case is for him.

If Samarin wins the thing, Boss will be walking around with pride, and we will rejoice with him. :40beers: :respec:
and lean back and watch the forum implode

Dobre

Am I imagining things or has Aliev splatted on the footwork at three different Russian Nationals now? (Note how I ask the experts).

In any case, congratulations to him on becoming Russian National Champion.:cheer2:

Also congrats to @DobrinFan on behalf of Danielian, whose SP included a special homage to the champion with the same special element. (In all seriousness, though, a lovely LP performance). And the highest TES in that portion of the event:eek:.

Plus, congratulations to @Jeschke. How special to have an entire event dedicated to the Train.

Dobre

Danielian is just a kid, the expectation will be on your boys :gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1

Yep, right up until one of them splats & pops everything in the SP. (Meanwhile Danielian, all unknowingly & up early due to fewer WS points, will probably have a perfectly respectable short). And then team Tat, etc. will start looking around for hope and the expectations will land right on the poor kid with the respectable SP.

Um . . . not that I have ever seen this happen before :saint: .

Well, LaTuk dropped pretty hard 2016 to 8th after winning almost everything the season before.

Lipnitskaya went from European Champion to 9th at Nationals the following season.

But if so, he will go out with pride😍and he will always hold a special place in our trainwrecky hearts.
And so will Cave in, if the case is for him.

If Samarin wins the thing, Boss will be walking around with pride, and we will rejoice with him.

No, they'll all weep with joy when Brezina stands on that middle step. :D

I feel Rizzo's chances are quite decent, as he will be walking into the competition without even the weight of the Italian crown upon his head.

Last edited:

Mad for Skating

You are too young to cougar.

I know that. I was just teasing Bossman (it’s my new part-time job)

I'm Feeling for Samodurova. I know her chances were slim and her euro title was a case of all stars aligning but damn has ever a reigning champ being soo overpassed in the matter of one season??

It’s so frustrating! I understand calling her under-rotations, but the drop in PCS is very disappointing for me.

So, what's their favorite thread? :saint:

This one, of course!

J

Jeschke

I feel Rizzo's chances are quite decent, as he will be walking into the competition without even the weight of the Italian crown upon his head.
This is the good thing of this years men's event of Euros.
All possible gold/medal candidates the train could live with quite well:
Aliev - happy all
Samarin happy Boss
Aymoz - happy all
Brezina - happy @rfisher
Morisi - happy @alchemy void
Salmon - happy @Laney and @Vagabond (will he even be sent? :shuffle:)
Bych - happy @pinky166
Danielian - happy @DobrinFan

The only spoiler in all of this could be Grassl! :watch:

S

SmallFairy

Grassl is so totally the wild card in Graz. But the thought of Moris being Euro Champ is kinda intriguing. If only he would bring back Haddaway...

Ka3sha

Speaking of the photos: is there already new 'behind the scenes footage' by Channel1?
Here it is

S

SmallFairy

Can someone please direct me to the interview link/somewhere in some Russian thread where Danny G complains they have used all music available and are waiting for new music to be written. It was epic. I’m lost for words. I must send the link to my friend!

Gris

不做奴才做公民
Can someone please direct me to the interview link/somewhere in some Russian thread where Danny G complains they have used all music available and are waiting for new music to be written. It was epic. I’m lost for words. I must send the link to my friend!

;)

SamuraiK

This is the good thing of this years men's event of Euros.
All possible gold/medal candidates the train could live with quite well:
Aliev - happy all
Samarin happy Boss
Aymoz - happy all
Brezina - happy @rfisher
Morisi - happy @alchemy void
Salmon - happy @Laney and @Vagabond (will he even be sent? :shuffle:)
Bych - happy @pinky166
Danielian - happy @DobrinFan

The only spoiler in all of this could be Grassl! :watch:

I love Grassl so I will be happy with him medalling. Sorry not sorry.

SamuraiK

SamuraiK

Has there been a discussion about Efimova and Korovin for the Team yet? I can't remember. Or is it a moot point, given that a 9th place finish at Nats means we'll probably not see them at all next season anyway?

Boss loves them, mostly because of his slavic looks I could bet. But nah, they are wayy too low standard to make a case.

S

SmallFairy

;)
Thank you! It’s almost as I can’t believe he actually said that....but he did!😂And still they found Grieg for Trusova. Maybe Danny think ol’ Edvard is still alive? Maybe he could compose some more? And faster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information