#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Hero of the day: Khodykin! :rofl::encore:
Balls of steel still wearing this thing in the interview!
Can't believe @alchemy void is missing this. (check his IG story before it's gone )
I have no words and only the imagination of him and Popova, good lord. Save his soul :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

The ratings indicate that Anastasia SHPILEVAYA is attracting more audience to the event, with her big, beautiful eyes..

Mad for Skating

Russian Nationals Pairs SP Review:
Tarasova/Morozov: Okay, I loved that! They finally looked like their old selves and seemed really happy to be back in form. The foot down on the throw jump should've been called though.
Boikova/Kozlovskii: Great technique, great program, great job. I would've had them closer to T/M tbh. But the Pepto Bismol costumes have to go.
Pavliuchenko/Khodykin: This program works so well for them and showcases their strengths perfectly. She has star power!
Efimova/Korovin: CLEAN!!! No matter what happens in the free skate, I'm celebrating!
Panfilova/Rylov: I'm a sucker for anything related to The Matrix so I loved this program. Best throw jump of the night, great pair elements. Also, she's hot.
Pepeleva/Pleshkov: I think these two are my new favorites! They have a lot of quality in their elements. The program was really lovely and fun.
Artemeva/Nazarychev: I really liked how they emote on the ice! I wish they had brighter costumes tho.
Mishina/Galliamov: This was rough, I hope she's not injured or something. I love Malade but they need to emote more and the elements are in the wrong places in the music. Props to Galliamov for being so supportive. They seriously look like Black Widow and Hawkeye from the Avengers movies and I won't rest until they skate a Marvel-inspired program.
Akhanteva/Kolesov: This was nice.
Kostiukovich/Ialin: I really like their spark and she is a boss, but they lack some skating skills compared to the other teams.
Sobinina/Volodin: They can't quite pull off the charm but her dress was cute.
Belova/Chigirev: Loved her dress, hated the program. I like their free skate better.

Best Dressed: Belova with honorary mention to Panfilova
Do-Hard: Panfilova

Mad for Skating

Russian Nationals Men's SP Review:
Well that was messy :( I'm happy for Makar but bummed for Voronov. I'm hoping Aliev can pull off the win here. I don't really have much to say on the rest.

Russian Nationals Rhythm Dance Review:
Sinitsina/Katsalapov: Not a fan of this team, but I enjoyed this program.
Stepanova/Bukin: This was fun. Loved the kiss. Glad there is not a large gap between the two top teams, but both were overscored IMO.
Zakhorski/Guerreiro: I loved this! It was great to see them running at full speed after Tiff's injury, and the program is fun. @taz'smum, you should be proud!
Skoptcova/Aleshin: I enjoyed this too. She's beautiful.
Morozov/Bagin: I know we drag this team for the nepotism, but they actually looked pretty good out there! I liked her dress.
I didn't watch the rest yet :)

J

Jeschke

Yes, he finished 4th in Zagreb at Golden Spin. He barely lost to Makar, like <2 pts for bronze.
Oh boy, there goes my trio deluxe :wuzrobbed
But well, if they don't give him JW already (what they won't do), he deserves the spot!
I am all in for giving a newbie a chance, and if this youngster is Artur instead of Makar, that's how it is.

J

Jeschke

🇷🇺 Nationals Ladies SP

Kostornaia. Effortless. League of her own.
Shcherbakova. Well done. Clean as a whistle.
Trusova. This was really sloppy. Totally overscored in GOE and PCS! (n)
Tuktamysheva. Unfortuntaley kinda edgy too. Judging showed they were not thinking about giving her a real chance :(
Frolova. Well, forgettable. Sorry.
Medvedeva. I know boots and stuff. Well still not my cup of tea.
Konstantinova. ****ing up the layback costs the final flight, so #ttw! :drama: Loved Chebotareva's (new hair and) encouraging words to start.
Samodurova. Nice to see her finally smiling again mid-program. Unfortunately not much after. :(
Gubanova. 🆘 (((@rfisher @Hanna )))
Nugumanova. Of course she saved her worst combo of the season for nationals :wall: This program is so much guilty pleasure. So much charme. Behind Nastia? What the hell?!? PCS :mitchell:
Sinitsyna. Without the MESS I would have had that in 2nd. I love this SP. So delicate :love:
Talalaikina. ((( )))

Guliakova. Shulskaia. Sakhanovich. Tsibinova. Gracheva. Biggest :respec: for sticking to your fed and fighting even making it to euros instead of switching to some random OES! #motherrussia

Overall. There should be some rule, that if you manage Top10 a Challenger next season is your reward.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

#TeamTrainwreck Members Update

:gallopin1-Patron-Saint:
Pogorilaya, Anna

Ladies:
Galustyan, Anastasiya
Honda, Marin
Konstantinova, Stanislava
Leonova, Alena
Lim, Eunsoo