#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Btw, I know this weekend all will come together for Marin and I predicted her in 4th! Just that you know!
#bossforareason

(it would be very ttw worthy to have the best skates ever and still come short of the team :D )

Dobre

This is why I hope Higuchi goes for the axel. I don't see what she has to lose. I never have high hopes for jumps that haven't been performed previously in a competition earlier in the season. Waiting until your high stakes pressure-packed make-or-break event is very risky, and the jumps don't usually come off. But her other jumps in the LP have been suffering anyway. I'd love to see her go for it! I'm prepared to wait & see her hopefully more competitive next season. From the beginning of the year, this has felt more like an Osmond comeback to me that may need more time. But I'd love to see her take a swing at this. OTOH, I mostly want to see her healthy. I do not want her to break like Tursynbaeva & Shiraiwa & Ting. If she's really not getting around on a high number of attempts, then heal first. It is imperative that you do what you can do well.

I just feel like there is a lot of potential that Higuchi could nail this axel to the wall some day. She & Liza are very similar in some ways. (Compact & powerful).

Mad for Skating

This bitch better show up! He's teased me too many times before, yet I still always come back for more. :drama:

Don’t worry, you ain’t experienced nothing in the dangerous realm of withdrawals and disappointments till you’ve been a hardcore Stolbova fan :D

By the way, if Tuk somehow manages to make Euros team, I will get LARGE CALIBER WEAPON tatooed on my inner thigh. :scream: That's how all in I am.

I’m holding you accountable for these words! LaTuk better pull through for us!

S/B AND Z/G above S/K (hey, a girl can dream!)

As a Tiff and Jon supporter, I’m so down for this.

We could always do a TTW PSOTY this off season.

YOU BET! Can we do the ladies first though? I need a good excuse to look through photos of gorgeous women.

A knight, eh? :gallopin1

Natalia Zabiiako is green with jealousy right now :)

Stunning Miki. Looking so business! :glamor:

Beautiful as always ❤️ I love her hairstyle!

J

Jeschke

PSOT Day (@pressman 😋)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information