#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad for Skating

I am drunk after our Christmas party :40beers: but I cannot stand for TTW members cheering for Katsalapov. He is a trash person. I will let cheering for Liza go despite the fact that she hasn’t skated within 5 feet of the boards her entire senior career, but people who are ok with a guy who hits his partner need to take a long hard look at themselves.

THANK YOU! I feel like this isn’t talked about nearly enough. Although we don’t have proof, I’m inclined to believe the altercation did occur, and I haven’t forgotten. Nikita may be an excellent skater, but as a person, he’s an ass.

Name it the HungerGames please :D

This Hunger Games fangirl suddenly had a vision of TAT dressed up as Effie Trinket 😂

I think we found our MESS winners in Cain/LeDuc 🆘🙈
Horror lift splat :yikes:

@Braulio sound is vanishing in the middle (just to let you know)

Oh my god that’s horrible. I can’t believe that happened. Pair ladies are made of iron, but they shouldn’t have to be. Personally, I’m starting to think pairs is a crime against women 😕

S

SmallFairy

GPF men.... Shoma's forever silver. I LOVE him, but he needs to clean everything up. Those jumps are always on the edge of breaking down, he's killing me. Nathan - most laid back ever. Totally different type and style from Velvet Pocket Prince. Love him too. I gotta. He's too damn laxed. His SP is so:respec:

BIG BRO SLAYED (almost). But really, if he had harder content he'd be on the podium. I adore Cha and his drama and when he sometime in the future plays it out Yagudin-style it'll be epic, but he's not there yet. Brezina skates BIG. Grandpa Voronov have all my respect ever, but it was obvious in this comp who's not turning geriatric just yet. Voronov's SS is just not up there, but Big Bro's are and have always been. So happy for him it's coming together. He sells that FS. Well deserved his ChoSeq scored the most of all, I was keeping track of the tracker (pun intended) during the skate! TEAM PROUD!!! :cheer::gallopin1

Notice I've said all there is to said about Mr.Canada. Is he able to do something different? In that case, I'm willing to reconsider, but for now I just can't. Just can't:yikes::yikes::yikes::scream::scream::scream:

S

SmallFairy

Ladies GPF...all there is to say: SLAY JAPAN!!! SLAY RIKA!!! SLAY KAORI!!! SLAY SATOKO!!!
Sofia was great to, La Tuk must up it just a tiny bit more. Poor Alina. That program is horrid, Le Gauz crazy choreo for so many skaters this season is worrisome. What's up? And I can't be her fan before she keeps bending and gets her posture straight. Hope she can get it together. Don't know if I want her to switch coaches. No one in Russia makes any sense. Buyanova is never around and has 3654 girls already.

SamuraiK

THANK YOU! I feel like this isn’t talked about nearly enough. Although we don’t have proof, I’m inclined to believe the altercation did occur, and I haven’t forgotten. Nikita may be an excellent skater, but as a person, he’s an ass.

Unless there's actual proof you both and Morqet are entitled to believe it did occur and that's fine but please no higher than thou attitude. The fact he may or not be an ass (which for the record I also think he probably is) doesn't take away from his skating being great this year and will get him whatever medals he will deservedly win this season. MIchelle Kwan could be an awful person in private life for all we know and that won't take away what she gave to skating, and same applies to all.

Last edited:

Cayuse

Adrenaline and training got her through the program but there needs to be new training that hits to the head should be treated differently. I think we need to change the way we think of these things. Oh look one second you're unconscious on the ice and few moments later you're doing a death spiral where arch of the back is a thing you're supposed to do. She was so shaky at the end of the program, that I was shocked they did bows.
Pair skating is an extreme sport. Athletes wear helmets for speed skating, skiing and snowboarding. They should be wearing helmets for pair skating and maybe even ice dancing. Enough of these concussions!

Vagabond

J

Jeschke

Finally home and in best :gallopin1-priorities first had to check the 🇩🇪 results of the day:
- Schott, good lord 🆘 I fear I fear. Sad to watch 😢
- Mari's man destroyed cancer!
- @alchemy void you might be interested in Scheidt's IG; Mari is an amateur in comparison :glamor: Especially the swim-wardrobe you might like :glamor: Best thing about Scheidt's skate is her coach's (Wende) IG message 'not perfect yet'; did she see the actual skate? :eek::eek::eek: It won't get better for her dear :rofl: Universiade please!
- @alchemy void I have a new 🇩🇪 skater you might like: Louis Weissert; video proof tomorrow👆🏼
- best :gallopin1 of the day (as far as I watched): New 🇩🇪 junior champ Denis Gurdzhi literally 🤦🏼‍♂️'d three times after he ****ed up a jump :rofl: Video proof tomorrow!

JGPF:
- most important: @levineismine owes me some beer :40beers::cheer2:#betwon
- 0,01pts :rofl:
- I said that the last time for I/K: Star potential for Shevchenko/Eremenko! They have not the skills yet, but they are stars in the making. Seriously. Loved every second. And as we know, S/S will end up as Gorshkova/Butikov 2.0 (now I said it :eek:), let's focus on them!
- K/N so so good. I approved the belly-show given, as we were robbed of Murashov.
- Speaking of Murashov, the junior event literally lacked some Murashov 🙋🏼‍♂️
- The 1st time Pulkinen's WSS lived up to 35% of what it might could be, he ****s it up big time, of course 🤦🏼‍♂️

Seniors next :watch:

Last edited by a moderator:

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
@Jeschke rubbing salt in my wounds, 0.03 off podium :drama: AND having to buy you a beer.
I really enjoyed the junior FDs though and was :rofl: at S/E divaness but well deserved gold. I didn't get the scores for U/N sorry, too over the top and frantic.

J

Jeschke

Bossman GPF Ice Dance RD recap:

S/K - Remaining on his feet for the twizzles for ****ing up the lift :gallopin1 I liked this tango before, but I thought this was kinda cautious today 🤷🏼‍♂️
H/B - That looked totally tame after the Russians. And not even bringing bitchface in the knc, I am not impressed 🙅🏼‍♂️
Z/G - Memo to mama: the lift needs to be gone. or updated. or whatever. it needs to score higher. Jon's vest :scream: 2nd half I really like, the final steps especially, they are really into it :respec: #notlast :cheer2: drink mama, drink! :40beers:
S/B - I really like this march and its weird beat when the french chick is singing; a shame this isn't a tango after all and this makes this kinda :shuffle: Puppy ending up RUS#2 at nationals again? :watch::gallopin1
H/D - This is too over the top for me now, sorry @levineismine ; not sure when they really lost me 🤷🏼‍♂️
G/F - 2nd? WTF? :eek::eek::eek: I did not see that coming :cheer2: I want them so badly winning a medal at euros. Can we please get rid of that embarassing 'I am still 25'-official/judge/whatever, whose name I have forgotten, in every Italian knc :drama:

Overall - Mari's man/Koch earned lv4's in every element in both segments (aside from choreo stuff of course) in Zagreb. What has Babs done with her teams? :encore:

Last edited by a moderator:

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Bossman GPF Ice Dance RD recap:
Z/G - :respec: #notlast :cheer2:

For now! :rofl:

6th is great, 6th out of the whole GP circuit (thank you P/C), I am happy with that, given the nature of Tiff's knee injury and the impact it's had on preparing for this season that almost meant this season didn't happen! :p

This time last year, TJ were just hoping for 4th at Nationals, so 6th at the GP finals would've been an impossible dream back then! :cheer2:

I still cannot believe what an incredible year 2018 has been for TJ, Euros, Olympics, Worlds and now the GP finals, it is just unbelievable! :40beers:

J

Jeschke

Bossman GPF Pairs SP recap:

P/K - I absolutely loved his pep talk going into the program, this was adorable to watch :love: This is a really good program for them and I guess this was just a stage too big for now. As mentioned before, so many good russian pairs coming up and they are one of them.
P/J - Hell yeah :encore: I was no fan of that program watching it the first time; but by now, I really like it. I totally love their interpretation and the small details in it! Awesome job folks :respec: #fisttoend:respec: Score :love:
DM/G - Another program I was not convinced first, but am now. Best SBS 3sal's ever by them. Of course they messed up later. Same as for G/F: I really want them to medal at euros :drama: Same as for G/F: Can we please get rid of that embarassing 'I am still 25'-official/judge/whatever, whose name I have forgotten, in every Italian knc :drama:
J/C - Can someone please explain to me how these costumes fit together? 🤷🏼‍♂️ I think they are still overscored in PCS, but yeah, it was a long way up.
Z/E - Haters gonna hate, but I will cheer damn hard until Mukhartova's return 💪🏼 So good. Losing some levels is so :wall::gallopin1 Fix that, then RUS#1!
T/M - RUS#2 :EVILLE: #bossmanchickendance (I know I will have to pay for this comment with Z/E totally ****ing up the FS and E/K ending up 8th at nationals, but who knows, if I get this chance again ) Same PCS with Z/E!

Overall 1: P/J leading! WTF!
Overall 2: I demanded RUS#1 before I knew they actually were.
Overall 3: I am still smiling because of Khodykin. Such a good kid :love:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Liza getting bronze was the best part of the ladies. #stillhere

I'm getting really bored reading the same bashing of Zagitova by the same people by this point in the season. I hope she wins worlds just to make some people STFU. And, I prefer several other Russian skaters.

J

Jeschke

Bossman GPF Men FS recap:

Voronov - That was boring. Sorry. Despite @rfisher 's constant cursing we all know Kolyada will make it in the end alongside Samarin and maybe/hopefully our boy, while Voronov is even denied Universiade due to age 💁🏼‍♂️
Cha - If the rise of Cha means more blocked videos on youtube I might not approve :drama: I will become no fan, but I enjoy his skating.
Messing - T minus 4 we still have to see that FS :shuffle: Awesome classic Messing-splat. If he splats, it's always this belly slide with the feet punching in roll :rofl:
Chen - I really like Chen's skating and his set of programs (almost as good as the one of Shulepov :D ); never gonna be Chan, but he has good musicality and decent skills. Looking damn hot does no harm either. But: no Russian would wear any shirt beneath! 👆🏼 None! #freenugubelly
Brezina - 2 new costumes? Boy tasted blood :respec: This entire look is so 90's, but who cares :rofl: I could see @alchemy void and @rfisher fangirling hard at this moment! Euros will be fun :watch: If that boy kicks himself out of the train this time by medaling I will be so :rofl:
Uno - This music and costume gives me so many Cohen'10 vibes:drama: The much I bullshit about velvetboy's easy layout, the much I go here with: land your shit and if you can't, water down 👆🏼

Over and out. Bed now! 😴
Still smiling over Khodykin :love:

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
For now! :rofl:

6th is great, 6th out of the whole GP circuit (thank you P/C), I am happy with that, given the nature of Tiff's knee injury and the impact it's had on preparing for this season that almost meant this season didn't happen! :p

This time last year, TJ were just hoping for 4th at Nationals, so 6th at the GP finals would've been an impossible dream back then! :cheer2:

I still cannot believe what an incredible year 2018 has been for TJ, Euros, Olympics, Worlds and now the GP finals, it is just unbelievable! :40beers:
And you have every right to be super proud of them!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Bossman GPF Men FS recap:

Voronov - That was boring. Sorry. Despite @rfisher 's constant cursing we all know Kolyada will make it in the end alongside Samarin and maybe/hopefully our boy, while Voronov is even denied Universiade due to age 💁🏼‍♂️

Brezina - 2 new costumes? Boy tasted blood :respec: This entire look is so 90's, but who cares :rofl: I could see @alchemy void and @rfisher fangirling hard at this moment! Euros will be fun :watch: If that boy kicks himself out of the train this time by medaling I will be so :rofl:
n :love:
Voronov: ITA Kolyada : I'm trying to divert the Skate Gods. Brezina: It was the air guitar to ACDC that did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information