#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad for Skating

Insta stalking of today..

Medvedeva is the rencarnation of Kate Bush! :swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:
Kolyada & Ialin doing side by side salchows competition for Stephane & Denis!
Abachkina commenting on her victory over anorexia great for her!
So-Hyun An and Da-Bin Choi enjoying time together korean casualties
Pechalat on a premir with her hubby enjoying the good life

Do-Hard Bonus (oops, different fandom but this needed to be shared:smokin:)

I feel like such an idiot for not knowing about Abachkina's anorexia. Stay strong, girl!

I feel bad for Elena, but right now I need her spot to go to Queen Sima who I fell in love with last year...

J

Jeschke

Seems my interest has not been that big so I just now came across the new FS of Deniiss:
@SmallFairy might be pleased, as it's the 1st time I actually enjoy his skating.
Great choreo, absolutely in love with the costume. Good job.

And before someone thinks he could start campaigning now: no! :EVILLE:

SamuraiK

Seems my interest has not been that big so I just now came across the new FS of Deniiss:
@SmallFairy might be pleased, as it's the 1st time I actually enjoy his skating.
Great choreo, absolutely in love with the costume. Good job.

And before someone thinks he could start campaigning now: no! :EVILLE:

He doesn't need to. Even though he still hasnt an euro medal He's too good and consistent for the team..

rfisher

Let the skating begin
He doesn't need to. Even though he still hasnt an euro medal He's too good and consistent for the team..
I don't know. He's pretty much the Latvian version of Aliev. His jump consistency has always been his biggest issues from juniors right through seniors. His basic skating and relationship to the music and choreography are :swoon: quads and 3A have not improved since moving from Urmanov to Lambiel. In fact, I think he'd do better now to go back to Urmy to work on those. Plus, I could see him at the boards and in the KnC. :)

Vagabond

I don't know. He's pretty much the Latvian version of Aliev. His jump consistency has always been his biggest issues from juniors right through seniors. His basic skating and relationship to the music and choreography are :swoon: quads and 3A have not improved since moving from Urmanov to Lambiel. In fact, I think he'd do better now to go back to Urmy to work on those.
I think that the young man has other priorities. :shuffle:

SamuraiK

I don't know. He's pretty much the Latvian version of Aliev. His jump consistency has always been his biggest issues from juniors right through seniors. His basic skating and relationship to the music and choreography are :swoon: quads and 3A have not improved since moving from Urmanov to Lambiel. In fact, I think he'd do better now to go back to Urmy to work on those. Plus, I could see him at the boards and in the KnC. :)

I generally agree with your view on him. BUT... He keeps getting better results each season, even without big jump arsenal judges shower him with great PCS and the main difference with Alieve is he is not known for major splats/metldowns. His consistency is pretty good. So not TTW material at all.

RoseRed

I generally agree with your view on him. BUT... He keeps getting better results each season, even without big jump arsenal judges shower him with great PCS and the main difference with Alieve is he is not known for major splats/metldowns. His consistency is pretty good. So not TTW material at all.
The other main difference is that Our Boy has quads :shuffle:

stlcomet

Hi, I'm a nobody and don't claim to be except to my Dad ( I'd say my mom too but...eh...I'm the youngest of 12 and when she needs me she yells TommyGregDebbieDougColleenMichaelMellissaBethAlexAndrewCaleb, skips me and moves on to our dead and present pets and then finally remembers my name. By that time she's forgot what she needed and I've taken the hint.)
Anyway, I came across the thread like a week ago and have been inappropriately stalking/publicly LOLing like 5x a day to catch up and now understand the insider lingo terms. So even though no one pressed my buzzer:

For all those undedicated ones, who missed the choreo slide of the season (battling out with betty/mozgov) today:
https://youtu.be/E7N8OeLDkDI?t=138
Literally people stared at me on the train because of the rukas. As to the legality, the Torvill and Dean rule was amended in June of 2018 at the ISU meetings. I was hoping it would lead to these kind of WTF moments and lord baby jesus has it.

Tarasova & Morozov's new SP I really like the costumes.

I actually think they are worse than last years. They look like they are hookers working the corner at some Barnum & Bailey Circus where for 5 rubles more Hugh Jackman will prance about singing Lady Marmalade.

In recognition of her main role in creating this thread, Trainwreck Maria 2 is granted membership in the :gallopin1-Hall of Fame!
Butyrskaya,

This is actually what made me stop drop and roll to the comment section. Perhaps there is some confusion or an oversight regarding Butros Butros. Was she a tad dramatic? who isn't. Did she cry a swimming pool of salty pride from time to time? perhaps. Does Pogo aka Patron Saint remind me a bit of BB from the first second I laid my eyes on her in that pepto-biz-hell-no pink dress? maybe. But my Butros Butros does not belong on this prestigious list. That hoe is a world Champion and 4x European Champ. (IMOO, shuddering)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Leonova under attack in the From Russia with Love thread, and now Butyrskaya here!? :drama:

That hoe is a world Champion and 4x European Champ. (IMOO, shuddering)

She's only 3x Euro Champ (98, 99, 02) so it's all good. I'll let @Vagabond get into the semantics.

Anyway, I came across the thread like a week ago and have been inappropriately stalking/publicly LOLing like 5x a day to catch up and now understand the insider lingo terms.

Welcome! :encore:

Vagabond

But my Butros Butros does not belong on this prestigious list. That hoe is a world Champion and 4x European Champ.
She's only 3x Euro Champ (98, 99, 02) so it's all good. I'll let @Vagabond get into the semantics.
Retired skaters are allowed into the #TTW Hall of Fame even if they have too much hardware provided that they otheriwse meet the Criteria and display some of the Qualities. Decisions are made either by da bossman's fiat or by voting in a poll. :COP: :gallopin1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information