#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

Insta stalking of today...

Kayne & Settlage being BFF Redhead suits her way better
W&P in awesome blue had they been not so succesful they could have made a good pro career as any disney on ice couple.
Krasnozhon doing bro stuff :blah::blah:
Popova channeling her inner La Tuk :respec:
Gerboldt & Lutai coaching little kids the 2 junior BUL girls are decent actually
Promo video with SA US boys Jimmy Ma!!!! :rockstar:
Alexe Gilles enjoying the change of weather US casualties

Do-Hard Bonus (oops again wrong fandom but who cares)

stlcomet

Halloween Cup:
- Lil'Sis vs. Queen U! Showdown of the weekend!
Let's go Leona!! :grope::biggrinbo
Ladies: 1 and 2 ) Tennell and MIyahara for snoozefest battle for gold.
Me+:nopryde:+ambien=:sleep: or watching Tennell Skate :swoon:. She has the personality of a wet tree post. Don't hate me but I kinda LOVE Satoko:yikes:. Even though I wouldn't want the girl to jump over me, I'd certainly pay to see her jump over someone else. Now that 2nd best Bolero ever retired, she's currently my favorite. :shuffle:
Is the moral from this that dieck beats finger everytime??
@SamuraiK Yes

SamuraiK

Me+:nopryde:+ambien=:sleep: or watching Tennell Skate :swoon:. She has the personality of a wet tree post. Don't hate me but I kinda LOVE Satoko:yikes:. Even though I wouldn't want the girl to jump over me, I'd certainly pay to see her jump over someone else. Now that 2nd best Bolero ever retired, she's currently my favorite. :shuffle:

I do like Satoko's personality and commitment to her programs. But those jumps kill any excitement and she usually does the princessy stuff which puts me in a comma. The tango for this season is a big step up for her IMO.

Im still rooting for a Worlds team of Wakaba/Mai/Kaori though.

Kateri

void beast
Folks, the week gets better for boss:
GPF 2019/20 is only a 1,5hr drive away :40beers::encore::40beers:

It's France, wine, good food and skating.
Who is in?

Me! I haven't been to a skating event since 2004 French GP, 'cause I'm super-broke, but I've been hoping the GPF comes somewhere easy-to-reach! Lovely to visit in winter is just a bonus! :rollin:

J

Jeschke

Bridge from Honda:
I have to mention once more how ****ing happy I am, that 2 of my top 3 fave movie songs made it to FS this year.
I couldn't care less about Hanul Kim, but boy I will cheer evertyme 'Simple Song#3' is playing in the arena.
The other one is Honda's 'Lovers'. I love the costume but maybe @rosewood can deliver a message that I would prefer the dark green dress of the final fight and more of the tragic end in the choreo? Thanks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Laney

Who is in? I got @levineismine and @taz'smum without much words of persuasion.

Maybe our boy is ready until then and the pink shirts can be printed :rofl:

Who is in? I got @levineismine and @taz'smum without much words of persuasion.

I'll be there for sure!!!! Best news of the day

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

Hell yes. Those bock-pink shirts will be so tragic, they'll be fabulous.

@alchemy void you maybe can combine this with Golden Spin for a total euro trip :p

When I travel to Europe to watch skating, I expect to see at least 35 OES ladies in one sitting. GPF is probably my least favorite competition of the year ;)

Vice's deusional hope: Higuchi, Hongo, Suguri

Worlds may be a stretch, but this would make a fantastic Universiade team. :love:

aftershocks

Banned Member

Unless Satoko is injured, not gonna happen. Japan Fed is way more than 100% behind Satoko, no surprise. And Satoko is a superior artist on the ice. She's obviously tried to follow doctors' and her fed's orders to eat more, to get stronger, and to try and jump higher. She's a beauty to watch, but yes the jumps are not exciting and sometimes not all the way around, despite the judges' love. We'll see what happens, as she's improved somewhat re trying to get more height and she's always been lightning quick like a magic trick on making it seem as if she made the full rotations before landing her hummingbird-like jumps. Japanese ladies deserve at least four spots at Worlds for sure. I enjoy Wakaba and Mai. Kaori is very talented, but I like Wakaba and Mai more. Satoko is favored and if she's healthy someone else ain't gonna make the team.

Tennell appears to have good focus and mental strength, as well as self-possession. Whoever does not like her can, for whatever reason. I admire her technical skills and her fearless determination. There's no question she's looking much improved in terms of program concept and working on presentation skills. She's clearly not afraid to meet challenges head-on, and to exceed expectations.

Last edited:

Mad for Skating

I do like Satoko's personality and commitment to her programs. But those jumps kill any excitement and she usually does the princessy stuff which puts me in a comma. The tango for this season is a big step up for her IMO.

I agree so much! I can admire Satoko as a competitor and she always has the best makeup and costumes, but the programs themselves rarely hold my attention, and the tiny jumps don’t help. I can agree the tango is a huge step up!

Wakaba, Mai, and Kaori are my World team in my heart forever though. Wakaba is just a bomb that draws your eye - explosive jumps, intense facial expressions, fierce and powerful skating. Mai is like the angelic little sister I wish I had; like Satoko, she has that doll-like appearance, but her jumps are strong and beautiful. Kaori is just adorable, and LET’S TALK ABOUT BIG JUMPS! I like Rika Kihira too and epically stan her 3A, but her programs last year didn’t do much for me tbh.

Folks, time to unite, again! 🆘

I’ll join your campaign if you can help me get a certain pair skater released from France...a deal is a deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information