#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

Why are people putting Zags/Zhulin/Ovsiannikov in the same generation as Marinin/Davydov?? :huh::huh: of course the later are still going to be attractive in some way.

This last TTW page has been such a do-hard bummer.:fragile::fragile:
How can any mentioning of Davydov be a bummer? Sacreliege!:mad:

Mad for Skating

Not gonna lie, Wenjing is currently top of the list. I'm over Suzie, after the whole Morozov thing. :(

Honey, it’s gonna take a lot more than Nikolai Morozov rumors to make me stop drooling over Susie 😆 insert Shawn Mendes voice: “I know I can treat you better than he can...” lol

J

Jeschke

Bossman NHK Trophy Ice Dance FD recap:

K/K - Boring :shuffle:
N/N - #ifblackdoesnthelpanymore :shuffle: Nikitin's face and comment in knc, he is so done with this partnership. I'd be surprised when they make it until the end of the season together :shuffle: #stavitskayaisonecallaway :D
S/A - I am really surprised by them, I wonder how they will be ranked inner-fed at nationals with P/M, S/S and M/B.
F/G - It's a fun program, but the more often I see this, the more it is losing its impact. TES :eek::eek::eek:
S/F - Call me, when it's interesting again :blah:
W/L - Solid, but I prefer last season's FD
P/P - Vanilla lv.4 :blah:
Z/G - No spark, no tension in the program today🤷🏼‍♂️ Totally killed by GOE :( So they need G/P coming in 3rd at GP FRA to make GPF, we will see :watch: But @taz'smum , Tiff skates for RUS now, so if she gets shit scores, I demand RUS diva bitchface lv.4 in knc :glamor: She was totally outdone by diva Jon. I never wanna see something like that again! 👆🏼
H/B - Left me totally cold 🤷🏼‍♂️

J

Jeschke

With no replacement for Chen, Schott would be in 2nd flight for SP :watch:
Or I think there can't be any replacement which will move her down.
The suspense.

It's still a week to go. My nerves :yikes:

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Looking forward to seeing a program as exciting and different with PC this season! :)

I don't think Romain has done PC's programs this season, I believe it was Lambiel for the FD and Chris Dean for the RD

taz'smum

But @taz'smum , Tiff skates for RUS now, so if she gets shit scores, I demand RUS diva bitchface lv.4 in knc :glamor: She was totally outdone by diva Jon. I never wanna see something like that again! 👆🏼

Not sure it is in Tiff's nature ....

J

Jeschke

Now her Russian мама, on the otherhand.....:drama:
Please, attend GP FRA, have a word with the cameraguy and deliver drama shots when the GPF opponents are skating!
(It's France after all, if booing loud at opponents, this is the place for it :saint:)

Alternatively kisscam with DG would do too! Up to you to decide 🤷🏼‍♂️

taz'smum

Please, attend GP FRA, have a word with the cameraguy and deliver drama shots when the GPF opponents are skating!
(It's France after all, if booing loud at opponents, this is the place for it :saint:)

Alternatively kisscam with DG would do too! Up to you to decide 🤷🏼‍♂️

DG is going to love my Russian coaches jacket, https://www.instagram.com/p/BT6FSKggnOT/

especially when I casually slip into the conversation about some recent medals of a certain young lady he didn't want to let go of :EVILLE:the words rubbing salt & in wound seem to come to mind ;)

Last edited:

Dobre

And I honestly hate this “running” choreo with all my heart :rofl:

I love the running choreo and the program:p.The popping sucks though.

Bossman hates multiple dance teams I love. I feel very positive about their competitive futures:).

Voronov: We cheered loudly for Mr. Voronov during this event at my house (softy-fan-who-used-to-refer-to-his-2015-SP-as-The-Molting-Chicken).

J

Jeschke

Golden Spin is the place to be, awesome entries :love:
Selevko, Posterboy, Bychenko, Vasiljevs, Kovtun, Samarin, Krasnozhon
Schott, Weinzierl, Leccardi, Mambekova, Kuchvalska, Gubanova, Pogo, LaTuk, Grm
Wang/Wang, Abrazhevich/Bidar
Morozov/Bagin sub :rofl:

:watch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information