#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Epic battle unfolding in tomorrow's Volvo Cup ladies LP: Can the 1930s Belarusian overtake Kuchvalska? :eek::watch:

23 Angelina KUCHVALSKA LAT 39.23 17.13 22.10 5.63 5.13 5.44 5.69 5.75 0.00 #32
27 Katsiaryna PAKHAMOVICH BLR 36.63 17.73 19.90 5.00 4.88 5.00 4.94 5.06 1.00 #30

I'm planning to watch at least the final 3 groups tomorrow to atone for sleeping through NHK this morning. #shame

Oh no, we put too much pressure on Pakhamovich... :fragile:

6 Katsiaryna PAKHAMOVICH BLR 46.59 20.85 31.74 4.38 3.88 3.63 4.06 3.88 6.00 #6

(Yes, this is her LP score)

DobrinFan

What about Nugumanova? :drama::drama::drama:

Fourth. Someone wrote that while she has a silver to Talalaikina's bronze, Talalaikina outscored Nugumanova on total score and as far as getting a spot to Nationals, total score matters more than the placement. So with a 3+4 (26 pts), Talalaykina beats Nugumanova's 2+5 (26 pts). But Nugumanova should be in. There is only Tarusina left.

Kateri

void beast
Hello, I am your token largely-not attracted-to-men person who comes into this thread to tell you when your libidos are overriding your judgement. ;)
Feeling bit guilty about setting myself up as a pure moral judge now, given my feelings about, like... every adult pairs girl ever.

This post brought to you by the realisation that I've been defending Zabiiako/Enbert lately, when really I just have a thing for cute goth girls who do medieval sword cosplay on weekends.

Mad for Skating

Feeling bit guilty about setting myself up as a pure moral judge now, given my feelings about, like... every adult pairs girl ever.

This post brought to you by the realisation that I've been defending Zabiiako/Enbert lately, when really I just have a thing for cute goth girls who do medieval sword cosplay on weekends.

Pair girls are so gorgeous! (Trust me, most of my crushes are pair girls - Wenjing Sui please call me 😀) They’re just so strong, fearless, and beautiful that I can’t help having major crushes on literally all of them.

And Natalia is adorable! She reminds me of a little lion cub who looks so innocent but can roar like the head of her pride 😀

Kateri

void beast
Pair girls are so gorgeous! (Trust me, most of my crushes are pair girls - Wenjing Sui please call me 😀) They’re just so strong, fearless, and beautiful that I can’t help having major crushes on literally all of them.

And Natalia is adorable! She reminds me of a little lion cub who looks so innocent but can roar like the head of her pride 😀
Not gonna lie, Wenjing is currently top of the list. I'm over Suzie, after the whole Morozov thing. :(

On topic, what are the rules regarding skaters who were medal-winning ineligible for #ttw with previous partners making the train with new ones? Assuming all other criteria are met, of course.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Just here to say #ttw noticed BabyRizzo first, and how he's all grown up medaling at his first senior GP season!
:encore:
In a mess of a competition and with by far not his best skates but who cares.

Now gimme that #Mythicalquad!
That's because #TTW pays attention to juniors and collectively has the insight into who might do well. That's half the team. The other half coughGrmcough and others are there by the grace of bossman and vice. :lol:

But, Leonova was written off by all including her federation. Brezina was considered not even top 10 at Euro material, but we still believed. Some day blackwolf/whitewolf will live up to his potential. Or Mark Godintsky will take his spot. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information