#TeamTrainwreck 13: Tears, Tits and Tiaras

Status
Not open for further replies.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
I think Korea has already surpassed the U.S. The top Koreans continuously beat the Americans on the JGP. The top Korean beat all the Americans at 4CC last season. Lim is eligible now, and she beat Tennell in their last head-to-head. Tennell could perhaps win that today, but what other current American lady would defeat Lim, Kim, or You? Andrews didn't even have a 3z as of last season. Bell lost to Choi at 4CC. Hicks couldn't beat the Koreans at SLC.

Only one spot at worlds is sad for Korea; too bad Choi had to withdraw from sr. worlds last year. Only two spots at jr. worlds is ridiculous; Lim wuz robbed by Konstantinova. #notoverit

SamuraiK

I think Korea has already surpassed the U.S. The top Koreans continuously beat the Americans on the JGP. The top Korean beat all the Americans at 4CC last season. Lim is eligible now, and she beat Tennell in their last head-to-head. Tennell could perhaps win that today, but what other current American lady would defeat Lim, Kim, or You? Andrews didn't even have a 3z as of last season. Bell lost to Choi at 4CC. Hicks couldn't beat the Koreans at SLC.

Only one spot at worlds is sad for Korea; too bad Choi had to withdraw from sr. worlds last year. Only two spots at jr. worlds is ridiculous; Lim wuz robbed by Konstantinova. #notoverit

In overall standings I agree but I think KOR needs a little bit of hardware to seal the deal IMO. Some GP and 4CC medals this season would help. It's a shame Lim only has one event.

DobrinFan

They should better focus on even making it to nationals; this seems the bigger concern for me.

No nationals, no train ticket Sima, just gonna say 🤷🏼‍♂️
#oldbossisback

I don't care about Sima. Gubanova is close enough, but thankfully she is no trainwreck.

SamuraiK

Insta stalking news of today..

Happy Belated Birthday to Puppy Bukin may he be a puppy forever
Amodio coaching up & rising Kotlarik forget Verner, Brezina and all those belami has beens. New czech hottie in the house.
Are these Ustimkina & Rogonov's new costumes?? If so... :eek::eek:
Martinez?? What happened to your abs?? :wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed
Nora Hoffman enjoying the sailing life The other girl in the pic (Her daughter??) not so much
Zhiganshin taking pics with MILF on ice dream team look at Grebenkina!!:swoon:
Mihayara's new LP costume :love::love: first time I've liked anything on her (no more twinkly pinky tiny princess)
Dissapointed hypocritical podium smile award this week goes to..

Do-Hard Bonus Is he old enough?? I don't care.

Mad for Skating

Anyone else kind of over Gleichengauz? We need some new MIMOS candidates!

If you’re looking for cute coaches to gush over, wait for Klimov.

Boss is back, Daleman is out.

She’ll rise up later this season and get her glory. And I preferred the dark hair but I don’t think the blonde looks bad.

Sakamoto - Wasn't she the one supposed to skate the SP to some freak dance music or which JPN chick was that?

Nope, that’s Wakaba Higuchi doing the club program! (It’s easy to get them mixed up, don’t worry).

Gubanova, Sima, Samodurova...
Has anyone noticed a gorgeous pic of Perkova? :huh:
#priorities:COP:

I did! What a beauty! :D

SamuraiK

Since the From Russia with Love thread has become rather unreadable lately can someone here confirm if RUS nationals is going to be 18 ladies again or will they finally increase the roster??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information