#TeamTrainwreck 13: Tears, Tits and Tiaras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Rewatching Paniot today, I saw that he landed on his butt only once. Has the ISU changed its definition of a fall?

:COP:

Cleo1782

Can Daleman be put on the watchlist? The pink dress? Another meltdown? The horrible hair which I can't figure out if her roots are bad or it's an ombre thing? We all know that World Bronze was a fluke....and well the Olympic team medals don't count.

J

Jeschke

Rewatched the important Lombardia stuff:

LaTuk - Mama is back :glamor:
Samodurova - Love her.
Sakamoto - Wasn't she the one supposed to skate the SP to some freak dance music or which JPN chick was that?
Weinzierl - Bless her soul. 3 chances left for her.
Serna - MESS#5, MESS#6

Aliev - :love::love::love:
Rizzo - This is just a copy of last season for me. Not impressed.
Czech guys - :smokin::smokin::smokin:
Aymoz - Wasn't he supposed to skate here? :huh:

Z/E - The FS is stunning. Now remain on your feet! RUS#1!
DM/G - A bit disappointed to be honest :shuffle: Dare Vale to steal him and making silly show competitive programs with him.

G/F - Scores :rofl::rofl::rofl:
H/K - Have a feeling I might totally love this in this season, but this time something lacked.
BabyBuckland - Old FD? Still :smokin:

oleada

Rewatched the important Lombardia stuff:

LaTuk - Mama is back :glamor:
Samodurova - Love her.
Sakamoto - Wasn't she the one supposed to skate the SP to some freak dance music or which JPN chick was that?
Weinzierl - Bless her soul. 3 chances left for her.
Serna - MESS#5, MESS#6

Z/E - The FS is stunning. Now remain on your feet! RUS#1!
DM/G - A bit disappointed to be honest :shuffle: Dare Vale to steal him and making silly show competitive programs with him.

Stunning?! Were you watching a different program?!

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Panoit should just be put on the team after this weekend. He fits in well with our cute Eastern European male contingent of past, present and probably future. Anyone else think the same? He’s cute enough and trainwrecky enough to be Czech! :lol:

Speaking of Czechs, do we know why Brezina is continuing at this point? I mean don’t get me wrong, I will cheer him on for as long as he skates competitively, I just wonder why. It seems like he would be a good addition to the coaching staff at the Tomas Verner Academy (Of Cute Czech Headcases). And yes, this institution does exist according to the ISU bios of the two Czech puppies :rollin:

Vagabond

Panoit should just be put on the team after this weekend. He fits in well with our cute Eastern European male contingent of past, present and probably future. Anyone else think the same?
I don't think he's heartbreaking enough. At least not yet. Let's give him time.
:watch:
Speaking of Czechs, do we know why Brezina is continuing at this point?
He has said he wants to compete at Worlds in Saitama. I believe he's got a lot of fans in Japan, so it might be a good place for a finale.
But no GP medal ever... That has to counter act some of her achievements.
We don't work that way here. ;)

Please refer to Rule #1. :COP:

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible

2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin
2) Big boobs/nice ass
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick
5) Being Uzbek/Russian
6) last name called Schott
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats
11) Bizarre Choreo
12) Hair
:gallopin1

#rulesarerules
#exceptwhentheyarenot

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

U.S. International Figure Skating Classic

Paniot - POTS#1
Brezina - who?

LeDuc - Someone ate his dinners :shuffle: The SP, good lord :scream: FS has some nice moments, but im am unsure it is a good fit for them.

H/D - Sorry @levineismine but the FD is totally forgettable :blah: Totally over-emoted, not innovative.

Korean chicks - 1 worlds spot and with Choi, Lim and Y. Kim already 3 girls I want there. And I have not even started with Park :drama:
Miyahara - SP dress :love::love::love: Such good skating, who cares about the carrots?

J

Jeschke

Pinky :encore::encore::encore:

Panoit should just be put on the team after this weekend. He fits in well with our cute Eastern European male contingent of past, present and probably future. Anyone else think the same? He’s cute enough and trainwrecky enough to be Czech! :lol:
Clever move in campaigning for him, as he is one of boss' fav's.
But I agree with @Vagabond , no heartbreak yet.

But I appreciate his constant input in our award-races :p

SamuraiK

Korean chicks - 1 worlds spot and with Choi, Lim and Y. Kim already 3 girls I want there. And I have not even started with Park :drama:

:eek: Finally something we agree on.

I think KOR is just one or two steps from passing over the USA as the 3rd major power in ladies skating and 1 world spot this season is heartrbeaking and that's not even counting You and To who are not elegible. So I think the best is being practical and go with Lim. She is clearly already a judge favorite and has the potential for Top 10 and bringing back multiple spots.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Sadly, for the US, I think you're right. We have a couple of OK juniors and the novice kid doing a 3A, but seniors is looking pretty sad at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information