#TeamTrainwreck 12: Done in by a World of Fun!

SamuraiK

1. Konstantinova (winning with dominant lead after SP and 5th best FS after 4 falls, thereof 2 in transitions)
2. Schott (still with 3t3t, wonky flip, schmaltz and no lutz :blah:)
3. Perkova (showing the strong start demanded by @alchemy void with a Dytrt-tribute-SP to Toccata and Fugue)
4. Kitty (with carrot party and 30points behind podium)
5. Grm (for the 3rd season in a row with the same SP and not 3t3t in competition)
6. Park (without any triple at all)
7. Freed (as usual with 3t2t, and that's it)
WD Weinzierl (after disastrous SP)
WD Maxwell (one day prior to competition)

Welcome 2018/19 season, I am ready! :encore:

Where's Laurine??? I need someone to receive the do-hard award in this competition!!:mitchell:

J

Jeschke

She's worthy of do-hardness, that should be enough for any team.
That point is on your side.

Though seeing you giving do-hard awards to chicks is so funny, it can only be topped by @alchemy void awarding them, or me of course :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

SamuraiK

Mad for Skating

Meanwhile in some stalking instagram news:

Capellini & Pechalat are now besties Apparently Nathalie finally let go the pain of 2014 Worlds
Mihara and Sakamoto are also besties They look adorable
Galustyan makes a comeback Georgeous B&W shot
Shekhotsova is helping Z&G She needs the extra activities after being kicked out of ISU Dance council :p
Muller & Dieck give a glimpse of their FD apparently the theme is cancer related. :eek:

Mihara and Sakamoto have been besties for a while right? Thought they were friends since childhood

S

SmallFairy

They're really so cute! I think there were several articles/interviews posted earlier somewhere in the forum about their friendship. Btw didn't Sakamoto get her braces off? And on again? She's too adorable either way, can't wait for her to reach for Tursypots award again this season:respec:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
3. Perkova (showing the strong start demanded by @alchemy void with a Dytrt-tribute-SP to Toccata and Fugue)

Sadly I don’t think Perkova can skate this fast anymore. :shuffle:

Bold prediction: Grm will officially be back on the train this season. :gallopin1

Wow, I'm even kind of over Freed at this point. I'm impressed by your dedication! :cheer: There are like 3 really good Austrian junior girls I'm excited for. Although I wouldn't hate if she stayed in another 4 years to do B events and 3toe-2toe.

SamuraiK

SamuraiK

Last edited:

Mad for Skating

Insta stalking news of the day:

Samarin training with Denkova & Staviski Im glad Staviski has reduced the extra weight. I thought he was going the Dmitriev route.
Klimov and Enbert at traning camp looking like a hot gay couple on summer vacation.
Diva Vera topless;)
Riazanova & Guerreiro remembering ol times Still the best partner each other had.
Pogo campaigning to save her favorite radio station from closing Georgeous!!:smokin:

Ah, that'll be the next rumor - Fedor and Alexander are secretly having a gay affair lol

Susie and Fedor are killing me. Just let us know who you're skating with.

That's their way...they kill us with a dozen pictures that don't give us a clue what they're up to :D Klimov and Enbert for same-sex pairs I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information