#TeamTrainwreck 12: Done in by a World of Fun!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
What is Shelepen doing there / saying?
Is she part of Tsareva coaching team now? :love:

The caption roughly translates to "much love. thanks for having me", so I'm assuming they were having some sort of training camp, maybe? Sorry to kill the dream, buddy.

I'm hoping Panekova somehow ends up with Tsareva, too. That would be a nice little collection of skaters, including Pogo, Abbagirl, and Samoilov. Plenty of opportunities for K&C drama. :drama:

Laney

For all Kötting-fans here: I read in the German skating magazine Pirouette that he´ll be back next season! He was injured and ill last season but now he want´s to be back and want to be on top of the German sakters. His coach says that he has great jumps and if he stays healthy and motivated he can become very sucessful ;)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
For all Kötting-fans here: I read in the German skating magazine Pirouette that he´ll be back next season! He was injured and ill last season but now he want´s to be back and want to be on top of the German sakters. His coach says that he has great jumps and if he stays healthy and motivated he can become very sucessful ;)

NO FCKING WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Slay boi, slay!!!! :kickass::40beers::encore::smokin: Flick those wrists!

#bestnewsoftheoffseason :glamor: :gallopin1:

Watch out Fentz!!!!

Thank you so much for the news, @Laney :respec:

Laney

NO FCKING WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Slay boi, slay!!!! :kickass::40beers::encore::smokin: Flick those wrists!

#bestnewsoftheoffseason :glamor::gallopin1:

Watch out Fentz!!!!

Thank you so much for the news, @Laney :respec:

Since you´re such a big fan of him :D:D:D I even share with you that he makes an education as businessman in retail (google translation). So the year off was not wasted ;) He moved from Stuttgart to Berlin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information