#TeamTrainwreck 12: Done in by a World of Fun!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
:inavoid::inavoid::inavoid:
"That's what's so strange about her skating...."
I haven't seen that Maria Butyrskaya collection of falls in years! Void city!
Thank you @alchemy void for making my day as always.
Thoughts:
They forgot 1996 Europeans splat.
The audio messed up on the clips make it even more voidy.
Talk about an outside edge...Actually, Maria at 1998 Worlds Sp was too far over onto the outside edge and hit her boot! Rarely see that.
Clay....the only Butyrskaya Swan lake fan

:40beers:

I know, right? It's one of my favorite yt vids, and it's been online forever. I feel like it was actually edited on a VHS tape, like someone actually took the time to record and copy all of these splats onto another VHS tape. :inavoid: Now that's dedication.

I'm a Swan Lake fan too, it's only behind Otonal and Kojiki LPs for me. I appreciate it's not the stereotypical cuts of Swan Lake, a more powerful interpretation.

By the way, Sk8Frasch recently uploaded 2002 Russian Nationals LPs. Here's Butyrskaya: https://youtu.be/jxXoS0MwtCI

I was really shocked to see she skated 17 Moments here, after debuting Schnittke two weeks prior at the GPF. WTF!?! :gallopin1 I think this is really the best she skated an LP this season, aside from the pogosplat on the loop at the end. I just found it striking how relaxed she looked here, compared to Euros and Worlds, she looked so tense and stiff, even her hair was a lot better here. :lol:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
:rofl: We need a new category for #TTW. The Morovian Comp Winner aka the"We know they aren't going to win anything except some over inflated senior B" but we love them anyway. Just for ABBAGirl and Perkova. :saint:

And, so many more of Vice's favorites.

S

SmallFairy

@alchemy void you just keep giving and giving!

Never too much Malinina! Though I have a serious love/hate relationship with her Alladin... :scream:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Yes, and if it’s true, one of vice’s favorites won’t be happy about it :saint:

The problem is, I have so many OES favorites that this hint doesn’t narrow it down too much. :shuffle:

My immediate reaction is that if it’s Slovenia, I will freak the fck out. :lynch:

Armenia I’d be alright with, because you know how much that would piss off Galustyan, and probably push her to fix those jumps!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Not that interesting, rumor is - Mikhailova is switching to Armenia ;)

Interesting! Thanks, as always, for the :sekret:.

Not all is lost for us Galustyan fans (sane and demented alike :lol: ) -- if this is true, Mikhailova would have to sit out a year from her last international appearance (Rostelecom), correct? So Galustyan could still get all the good senior Bs and build some momentum as the season progresses.

Let's hope there is a live stream for Armenian nationals. ;)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
J

Jeschke

Stasia no.1 :gallopin1-chick in the world standings after the update, followed by da Schott :respec:
(((Radio)))
(((PatronSaint)))
(((LaTuk)))

SamuraiK

Stasia no.1 :gallopin1-chick in the world standings after the update, followed by da Schott :respec:
(((Radio)))
(((PatronSaint)))
(((LaTuk)))

As I feared Pogo is now oficcially out of SB and WS lists so Rostelecom Cup host spot fight vs Samodurova and Kitty it is!!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I'm shocked Tuk managed to hold on to a top 20 spot. That must have been some creative number crunching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information