#TeamTrainwreck 12: Done in by a World of Fun!

J

Jeschke

Or even better: THE LEGEND :glamor:
(Though i am unsure Russia would release such a powerforce)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
That said by Weinzierl-uber :rofl:

Talk to me when Joti gets a program with weather voiceovers. :p.

And TBH I’ve kind of moved on. I’m all in on Dastich dominating next season with some horrendously wonderful and dated Frau Mueller program. :cheer:

J

Jeschke

I think I've found @Jeschke's YouTube persona on this Szewczenko vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvQxKtZOvog

Look for the comment from Anti_Mobbing_Anti_Diskriminierung B. :rofl:
Muhahahha.

Szewczenko belongs in HoF for this skate alone :rofl:
Love the commentary: 'It's always dramatic with Tanja'.

This 3lz3t<< boards crash combo is one of my fav :gallopin1 highlights of the past, as I totally doubt she was intentionally going for a 3t and just totally messed up :rofl:

Her career, typic for #ttw: a big: what could have been :drama:

Bellanca

Muhahahha.

Szewczenko belongs in HoF for this skate alone :rofl:
Love the commentary: 'It's always dramatic with Tanja'.

This 3lz3t<< boards crash combo is one of my fav :gallopin1 highlights of the past, as I totally doubt she was intentionally going for a 3t and just totally messed up :rofl:

Her career, typic for #ttw: a big: what could have been :drama:
The Café de Colombia portion of the boards was a sweet spot for Tanja, she just kept gravitating over there… :saint: And the earrings, the bling, the nails, that’s all I could really see… :glamor: Tragique! :drama:

S

SmallFairy

Tanja S. will always belong in HOF!
(Speaking of which, when is HOF???)

Yehudi

AITA
Maybe Joti can try to see if Nelli is interested in coming back. Although Nelli seems happy doing shows, doing training camps and taking romantic beach vacations with Florian Just

J

Jeschke

Maybe Joti can try to see if Nelli is interested in coming back. Although Nelli seems happy doing shows, doing training camps and taking romantic beach vacations with Florian Just
Zhiganshina and Just are an item?
How the hell did that happen?

Nelli seems way too big for Joti, or? But I would totally support that move if she comes back and brings Just alongside to Oberstdorf, so Mari can close her career circle with her first partner :D
#delusionalboss
#olympics2022
#untilthebitterend

Vagabond

Nominating Vartmann for the Hall of Fame would be an admission that her competitive days are over forever.

:watch:

Dobre

Regarding HOF,

I feel strongly that having the ability to still elicit lengthy critical posts in the U.S. Ladies thread about all the mistakes you have made in your career 10 years after having done so is evidence of why Sasha Cohen is meritorious of HOF.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Regarding HOF,

I feel strongly that having the ability to still elicit lengthy critical posts in the U.S. Ladies thread about all the mistakes you have made in your career 10 years after having done so is evidence of why Sasha Cohen is meritorious of HOF.

I feel like Sasha is in already? Help please, @Vagabond :COP:

Sekret preview of @Jeschke's wet dream ballot:

Vartmann
Dytrt
Szewczenko
Bobrova
Biryukova
Zoya Douchine

:sekret:

Vagabond

https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/vote-for-the-teamtrainwreck-hall-of-fame.101509/page-3

Cohen missed by one vote last year.

And, to repeat:

At least Jeremy Abbott made it into the Hall in his first year of eligibility! :cheer2::gallopin1

Other than that, I must say that boss and vice had some screwy choices as to whom to put on the ballot, given who the nominees were. :blah:

Maybe we should wait until Pogorilaya, Nagasu, and Perkova all retire before we have another #HOF ballot. :sneaky:

But if we don't wait, then Anastasia Gimazetdinova, Tatiana Malinina, Vanessa Gusmeroli, and Anna Rechnio should be on the ballot. :gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
sneak preview of TTW HoF voting

(Olga and Sasha better make it this year, that's all I'm saying)

Other than that, I must say that boss and vice had some screwy choices as to whom to put on the ballot, given who the nominees were.

Tension and drama! I can't wait! :drama: :gallopin1

Thanks for looking this up so fast. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information