FSU Watch Party Saturday 4/4 - 1995 Worlds ladies SP [12pm CDT / 7pm CET]

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
No combo for Slute. This is probably the last worlds where she missed anything major.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I'm being forced off the only computer with a camera. DH has a Zoom shortly. I'll keep watching YouTube and possibly join back in once I'm settled in a new spot.

skipaway

I'm being forced off the only computer with a camera. DH has a Zoom shortly. I'll keep watching YouTube and possibly join back in once I'm settled in a new spot.
95 World’s is way more important.

jennysk8oboe

I don't remember this skater from the Netherlands at all. Hmm....in 1995 I would have been caring for a 6 month old, and also had kids 5 and 7 years old. No wonder I barely remember!

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
I do like these profile boxes that explain where the skater finished at last year's worlds and Euros. Would give more context if used in today's broadcasts

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
This is definitely pre-transformation Kwan. Hard to believe that the same skater did the Salome program just one season later. What progress she made!

LeafOnTheWind

Welcome Exhibit A in realizing senior jumps do not equal senior everything else in skating. Good times.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Very nice spiral sequence. I kinda miss those.

Karen Chen's the only person I can think of who has done a notable spiral recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information