FSU Watch Party Sunday #2: 2010 Olympics FD [3pm CDT/9pm CET]

C

casken

Linichuk actually had B&A in simple, streamlined costumes during the GP. I don't why they chose these montrosities.

Y

NinjaTurtles

No lamb chop, so don’t you fork my peas
Didn’t DomShabs use of the belts to support some of the lifts and holds this season spur a rule or am I misremembering?

Amy L

Man, the move to Linichuk was such a weird miss for B&A. She was good for their technique, but from a program standpoint, she so clearly didn't get them even a little bit. They're like pod people.

They didn't really have anywhere else to go. They were politicked out of the Shpilband/Zueva school and the US didn't have that many other choices at the time. So they got the Linnichuk Borg makeover.

At this time there were rumors starting about Tanith and Charlie dating. A lot of the reactions were totally disbelieving, but that one turned out more real than V/M's sekret marriage and babies.

Amy L

I loved DomShabs before his knees totally disintegrated. I thought B/A were totally hosed for the bronze here though, but I always knew there was 0% chance that Russia was going to let a medal go.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Man, chattering over the announcer was really a thing then. Guess it beats waiting in terrified silence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information