Friday watch party: 2010 Olympics OD

J

Jeschke

Well, I love them, but of all 23 OD's this was the most safe and boring one :p

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Spoiler alert: D/S actually were scored third in the OD? :eek: I always thought they won the CD and were like 5th in the OD.

VGThuy

Safe or not Spanish enough notwithstanding, V/M are by far the class of the field. The most content-heavy routine, by far the best flow, little stopping and posing, etc. Best skating skills of the competition as well.

Hanna

Skating junkie
This was back in the day when I still loved V/M. But then they started having too many First Love FDs. And then I developed an irrational dislike for Scott. And then they made a comeback (which I hate in general) and that was the last straw. :p

Colonel Green

There are so many different factors that go into making an Olympic moment, and winning gold on home ice especially. Right team, right place, right time.

Skate Talker

This is the last program before Tessa's first sekret pregnancy, so they were in peak shape!
I know this is a joke but I was just about to comment about how hard it is to believe that by later reports Tessa was barely able to hobble to the cafeteria at this point - unbelievable competitor.

VGThuy

Doing a Moldovan folk dance seems like Linichuck just made a random choice for B/A.

nimi

Back then I preferred D/W's Bollywood but yeah V/M's flamenco is the clear winner for me now

Never was very impressed with Mahler, hopefully we'll rewatch that soon :D

CassAgain

i would find them so much more amazing if I could blot out his smug little face. Tessa is a goddess, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information