Friday watch party: 1999 Worlds SP

VGThuy

I can see Kwan's 4th place being fair after watching Malinina's skate. I think Rechnio should have been where Soldatova is and vice versa.

S

SmallFairy

Yep, probably skating around while thinking someday when I have a kid, we're going biker theme. And, he's going to be a future star!

She must have been inspired by Szabolz Vidrai (spelling...) skating his biker theme FS at this competition.....:yikes:

VGThuy

I don't think Chris and Simon's math was working out when they said anyone in the top 3 could win if they win the free. That was true for Butyrskaya but I'm not sure if that was true for Soldatova and Gusmeroli given the factored placements I saw.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Wheeeee this was fun!!! Thanks so much @alchemy void :love:

Soooooo what are we watching tomorrow? :D
So, what's on for tomorrow? :watch:

Should be a long day of skating tomorrow! :cheer:

Right now tentatively looking at 2011 Euros ladies, 2006 Olympics OD, and hopefully 1991 Worlds.

Definitely doing 2010 Olympics FD on Sunday. If there are any other specific requests, let me know. :D

Hanna

Skating junkie
Should be a long day of skating tomorrow! :cheer:

Right now tentatively looking at 2011 Euros ladies, 2006 Olympics OD, and hopefully 1991 Worlds.

Definitely doing 2010 Olympics FD on Sunday. If there are any other specific requests, let me know. :D
Yes for all of these! :cheer:

Also, any event with Savchenko. :D

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
So many thoughts on the skating at this event, but an interesting note is that Sarah Meier's mother was on this judging panel (#3) and had Liashenko and Lavrenchuk ahead of Kwan in the short, and Hughes down in 17th.

VGThuy

So many thoughts on the skating at this event, but an interesting note is that Sarah Meier's mother was on this judging panel (#3) and had Liashenko and Lavrenchuk ahead of Kwan in the short, and Hughes down in 17th.

Those rankings sound like she was judging Sarah Meier.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Angie Nicotine
Serving Lark Ascending Realness
I LOVE her butch haircut with blond highlights - very NSYNC
3Z2T Yaaaaaaaasssss heeeeennnnnnnnnny
2F ???!???????!?!???????!????
2A tee hee

Oh my God, you guys are insane and I’ve missed you all. I know I was such an Uber for Angela after her transformation. She did have the butch hairstyle before the transformation. In fact I think someone thought she was Sebestyian.

So what did you guys do? Schedule a group viewing of the 1999 worlds?

I also forgot my goddess of all time Angela skated to that song. Her 2001 worlds in Vancouver were awesome. I think she was in fourth place after the short program but should’ve been in third

P.S. I also like how u used my verbiage hennnnnneyyyyy, tee-hee. Lolllll

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information