FSU Watch Party Sunday #2: 2010 Olympics FD [3pm CDT/9pm CET]

caseyedwards

It was so sad in many way for D/S! But their use of new methods and distraction to continue is totally inspirational!!

Sonata

I love the bro hug. It’s like a metaphor for being lifted up by your family as an athlete. Except that he literally is being lifted up.

Mahler was a true Olympic moment. There’s no bad music cuts. It’s beautifully constructed. I remember being so inspired after watching it.

VGThuy

DomShabs were so unattractive here. I don’t mean they’re unattractive people but they worked so hard to make them look so ugly in the OD and FD. Like they be the most unattractively styled Olympic medalists in figure skating history. Whereas I thought they looked great and sleek and regal in the CD.

LeafOnTheWind

late comment but I had to take a skating break earlier:

I had a roommate that was really into Christian music which is why I was able to identify the 2nd part of the Zaretsky's music as Via Delorosa (Way of Suffering) by Sandy Patti about the Crucifixion. It still amuses me to this day to see a Holocaust/Crucifixion mashup from Israeli skaters. :lol:

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Oh, I missed them, or I would have recognized it too. We used to sing it in church choir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information