her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Aw, Rechino

good use of arms, more finished than the other skaters, jumps not as strong

oh, and a gun to her head :(

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Liashenko

Jumps are the way I remember them, always a struggle for her. Seems to have nice speed

aliceanne

Liashenko has Butyrskaya jumps- stiff legs and wide swing of the free leg upon exit

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Czako’s program is one of my favorites. She had an absolutely terrible LP the next season before really hitting her stride in the choreography department.

Kateri

void beast
Why do all 3 Japanese girls here have the exact same haircut and outfit? They all look gorgeous, but it's weird.

skateycat

One of Nature's Non-Spinners
Malcolm Mclaren’s take on the Blue Danube? Trippy and discordant, so why the floofy white dress?

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Interesting that the commentator says "gold medal gone" after Szewckenko's turn-out on the combo. She wasn't the favorite for gold here anyway only having finished 4th at Euros, not to mention the 4CC skaters.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Lang

High jumps. Too bad the last one collapsed. Expression kinda reminds me of Mykayla Skinner.

More than one German lady at worlds. What great times for Germany.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Lautowa

Russian export. I didn't know that.

Struggled on the jumps. Appropriate program for 13. I'm glad that modern age limits keep these youngsters in juniors for two seasons rather than at Sr. Worlds, though.

aliceanne

That was a loooong set-up for that failed axel she must be unsure of that jump. Fun program though. (Leray)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information