Final update on my husband

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Thank you for letting us know @judiz . Sending prayers to you and your family, and wishing you peace and acceptance moving forward. You fought incredibly hard as his advocates and caretakers, and I hope you and your family can take some comfort in knowing all that you did on his behalf.

Japanfan

I just saw this thread now, and was shocked to read your news, Judiz.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

I hope you have others supporting you at this very tragic time - you stood by your husband through a very long ordeal, and deserve to have others stand by you now.

Also, I hope you have some happy memories of your husband to cherish.

Last edited:

Lilia A

I'm so so sorry for your loss, Judiz. Like others, I've quietly followed your husband's journey and I'm so sorry it ended this way. You are an incredible person and an incredible wife. I'll light a candle for your husband tonight.
My best wishes to you and you family.

nlloyd

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, judiz. This has been such a long and difficult journey for you and your family - I will be thinking of you all on Monday.

MsZem

I see the sea
I know that today is a difficult day for you, judiz. I hope that you'll find comfort in the good memories that you made over the years, and in the knowledge that you did everything you could. Virtual hugs to you and your son as you find your way forward.

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
What a terrible, terrible blow. I am so, so sorry judiz.

Rob

Beach Bum
Oh judiz, I am so sorry. I do hope you know that you did everything you could do. My condolences to you and your son. Please take care of yourself, and please reach out to us here if we can help in any way.

TheGirlCanSkate

This has been on my mind since I read it and I want to add, I hope you give us updates on yourself or keep in touch or that you have a good support system in place and people you trust to reach out to. Just know you are in so many prayers and well intentioned thoughts and are loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information