Final update on my husband

S

SmallFairy

Judiz, I'm so so sorry! You both tried so hard for such a long time! This is so devastating to hear. Sending all good thoughts your way!!

S

SmallFairy

And you're right Judiz, we need more focus on mental illnesses! I truly hope in the future it will be easier for everyone to get the help they need!

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
I am so sorry for your loss @judiz What a heartbreak. Love and light to you and your son, and to Steve. :(

ballettmaus

I'm so sorry to hear that. May he find peace and may you and your family find the comfort and strength you need to get through this difficult time!

paskatefan

I am so sorry to hear this, judiz. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your son. Please take comfort in knowing you did all you could possible do for Steve.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Judiz I quietly read your posts for months and said nothing, but I know a bit about what you're going through. You tried so hard and did what you could. I wish peace and acceptance for you and your son.

Garden Kitty

Tranquillo
I am so sorry for your loss and you and your family will have my prayers for peace and strength. You both tried so hard for so long and did everything you could.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
I am so sorry for your loss judiz. I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through. Sending you good thoughts at this difficult time.

flyingsit

I'm so sorry judiz. Yours was and is a difficult position and I wish peace and comfort to you and your family.

Jenny

From the Bloc
So sorry to hear this @judiz - you are a brave and good person and I hope things get better for you and your son. :(

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
You, your son, and Steve are in my thoughts and prayers - may you find peace and comfort @judiz

sk8pics

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish peace for you and your family, knowing that you did all you could and he is at peace now.

lmarie086

missing my cat :(
I'm so sorry for your loss, judiz. I hope you and your family are able to find peace. :(

pat c

I am so sorry to hear this Judiz. I too have quietly read your posts. May you and your family find some much needed rest and know that you did all you could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information