2021 US Nationals RD: I'd Like to Chock with My Cutout Tonight

VGThuy

But not smaller than these guys train at. (Most teams who are scraping the board are training in the US)
Doesn’t it depend on the training center? A lot of them have Olympic-sized rinks. Anyway, the real answer as to why these teams are hitting the boards are that they’re pushing themselves with speed.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
And that’s 2nd.

Ha, never mind, I didn’t think their DiSt would get so many +5s.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I love that short, but I thought they looked a tiny bit tentative this time. Guarding against a wall mishap, maybe.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Doesn’t it depend on the training center? A lot of them have Olympic-sized rinks.
Not that many. Hockey is king in the US. That 4 ice surface rink in San Jose hasn't got one Olympic sized ice surface. There is only one in the whole Bay Area.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Evan looks kind of underdressed compared to Chock's :glamor:. But they wouldn't be the first couple to go for a night out with the woman all tiffed up and the man looking like he was going to do shooters with his frat buddies :lol:

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
I never want to hear that song again.

Chock has the best costumes of this event.

I'm so glad they don't skate to Shpilband dreck anymore.

They probably shouldn't take the lead here, but I hope they do anyway.

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
This suit costume on Evan makes him look like he's getting ready to have his Realtor Of The Year photo taken. Her dress is everything.
They're just not hot. She was much hotter as a snake.
Good skate. They're so smooth.

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Great great program after almost a year since their last competition. Very fit and trained looking.

TES at 51.30 tied with Hubbell/Donohue, with Level 3 Twizzles for Bates

VGThuy

Not that many. Hockey is king in the US. That 4 ice surface rink in San Jose hasn't got one Olympic sized ice surface. There is only one in the whole Bay Area.
But I just read the skating club in Boston does. Lake Arrowhead does. A few rinks in LA do.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
But I just read the skating club in Boston does. Lake Arrowhead does. A few rinks in LA do.
I will just say that when lower-level teams come up against the boards like that it means their edges aren't deep enough, especially on a pattern dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information