2021 Lake Placid Ice Dance International, Aug. 12-15 (in Norwood, MA w/ Cranberry Cup & Open)

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
oh no! fall on the lift at the end! And she's heartbroken!

~tapdancer~

Knees won't let me tap dance anymore
OH wow, they were doing so well! No matter, they are still my team! Love the Hunger Games FD. Have watched Logan for years, too, felt like he was channeling Charlie White here. Anyway, I love them!

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Um, can we go back to the scores for Green/Parsons, apparently the judges loved it!
Haven't you learned by now that the judges clearly are in less-teknik than FSUers?!

Colonel Green

I remain bitterly disappointed that these two didn't make the free at 2021 Worlds, resulting in us never getting to see their free dance to the soundtrack of the Baz Luhrmann movie Australia.

Kateri

void beast
Have I got this right? They start with a emo cover of Chaka Khan. Then they have an interim rap, singing the praises of Chaka Khan herself. Suitably cowed, they acquiesce, and skate to the original for a bit. Then rebel and return to the bad cover at the end.

A journey! (I love it)

BittyBug

Disgusted
Montreal just turns these teams out. Didn’t care for the cover at first but the mix ended up working for me. Her blades are whisper quiet.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
No I liked it, but to me, jumping from 2nd into 1st is a big deal, good for them! But no one here reacted?

I reacted by saying the long wait probably cost levels? I mean, the Armenian team went second so it was them going into second, not Green/Parsons going into first.

Harris/Chan’s program was boring until the music change and then it was confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information