2021 US Nationals RD: I'd Like to Chock with My Cutout Tonight

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I think this is an NHL regulation rink so I don't think it's the rink size. Maybe it's just another sign of how little practice everyone is getting.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
The audio is not working on the stream I'm watching, but I thought the choreography and execution of that program really captured the 1920s vibe.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
So...anyone surprised at placements? I mean we could say we had it and just posted standings. I imagine Chockba will be 1. Folliwed by current 1,2,3

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
"medley by various artists" Well, that's a lot of information about the themes of this program :lol:

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
They're Shouting and Walking On Sunshine! Cesanek/Yehorov look fast on the ice. They're music was fast. I like their flow. I love their energy after they were done.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
They should really let the Hungarian team from Skate America perform during the free dance tomorrow. I'd rather see that than any FD with the possible exception of the Snake.

(Or some U.S. team with a lame FD can steal the Hungarian one and perform it instead.)

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
I dunno, these two are both good skaters, but they just don't seem to be well matched. They don't move the same way, even when they're doing the same steps.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Yehor's twizzles actually looked pretty good today. Sometimes they are a fierce and dramatique mess

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information