2021 US Nationals Ladies FS: Friday Night and the Lights Are Liu--Who Will Be Björn Again?

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
1Finley Hawk, ISC of Indianapolis1452.08
2Starr Andrews, Los Angeles FSC1745.93
3Emilia Murdock, SC of San Francisco1551.25
4Violeta Ushakova, SC of New York1649.76
5Heidi Munger, Academy at Mitchell Johansson Method1352.11
6Audrey Shin, SC of New York1057.74
7Hanna Harrell, SC of Boston1156.93
8Gracie Gold, IceWorks SC1253.88
9Rena Ikenishi, SC of New York860.14
10Gabriella Izzo, Academy at Mitchell Johansson Method762.32
11Pooja Kalyan, Ozark FSC958.29
12Karen Chen, Peninsula SC470.99
13Amber Glenn, Dallas FSC570.83
14Lindsay Thorngren, Ice House Of New Jersey FSC662.54
15Alysa Liu, St. Moritz ISC276.36
16Bradie Tennell, Skokie Valley SC179.40
17Mariah Bell, Rocky Mountain FSC372.37

Results: https://ijs.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2021/27989/CAT001SEG002.html

Sylvia

TBD
Start time tonight is 4:58 local/7:58 pm Eastern time.

Team USA bios are linked for most below; FS music & choreographer listed where known:

Finley Hawk - Carmen by Georges Bizet ("Habanera" by female vocalist at beginning); choreo. by Shanetta Folle
Starr Andrews - "Finally" by Fergie; choreo. by Derrick Delmore
Emilia Murdock - "Tangosaín" by Luis Bacalov / Piazzolla's "Oblivion" & "Yo Soy María"; choreo. by Jamie Isley
Violeta Ushakova - "Je Suis Malade" by Lara Fabian
Heidi Munger - "Preludio para el Año 3001" & "Los Pájaros Perdidos" from the 3001 album by Elena Roger & Escalandrum; choreo. by Jamie Isley

Audrey Shin - Music from the Modigliani film soundtrack by Guy Farley; choreo. by Tom Dickson
Hanna Harrell - “Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini" by Sergei Rachmaninoff; choreo. by Misha Ge
Gracie Gold - "War in my Mind" by Beth Hart; choreo. by Jeremy Abbott
Rena Ikenishi - last year's Coldplay medley, incl. "Fix You" cover by Cinematic Pop(?); choreo. by Inese Bucevica
Gabriella Izzo - Music from Sunset Boulevard by Andrew Lloyd Webber, incl. "With One Look" (Glenn Close); choreo. by Jamie Isley
Pooja Kalyan - Music from Porgy and Bess, incl. "Summertime" by George Gershwin; choreo. by Drew Meekins

Karen Chen - Butterfly Lovers Violin Concerto; choreo. by Pasquale Camerlengo, Karen Chen
Amber Glenn - "Rain, In Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso, remixed & choreo. by Misha Ge
Lindsay Thorngren - Samson and Delilah by Camille Saint-Saëns; choreo. by Nina Petrenko
Alysa Liu - "The Storm" by Havasi ft. Lisa Gerrard; choreo. by Lori Nichol
Bradie Tennell - "Sarajevo" by Max Richter & "Dawn of Faith" by Eternal Eclipse; choreo. by Benoit Richaud
Mariah Bell - ABBA medley: "The Winner Takes it All"/"Mamma Mia"/"Thank You for the Music"; choreo. by Shae-Lynn Bourne

ETA link to timing sheet for each skater (resurfacing after group 1): https://cdn1.sportngin.com/attachme...ampionship_Ladies_Free_Skate_Timing_Sheet.pdf

Last edited:

Lizziebeth

looking at Peacock, the live button is on Pairs Free Skate?? Ladies just says Jan 15 with no time. I hope someone there is paying attention!

Lizziebeth

Is the 'cock up for anyone? It's lying their limp, still stuck on "practice cam, part 3" for me. I don't know what I need to do to excite it to get it going...
I think the problem must be on their end, lets hope someone notices

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Is the 'cock up for anyone? It's lying their limp, still stuck on "practice cam, part 3" for me. I don't know what I need to do to excite it to get it going...
I switched over to their feed for the Ladies Free Skate, but it still shows "Coverage to Begin Shortly"

LeafOnTheWind

You have to exit or pick a new menu and go back in to refresh it. Ladies is up and is on coverage to begin shortly.

One of the downsides of Peacock is the inability to automatically refresh a menu. :rolleyes:

ETA: Life feed just started.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
looking at Peacock, the live button is on Pairs Free Skate?? Ladies just says Jan 15 with no time. I hope someone there is paying attention!
My Ladies Free Skate shows "live"??

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Ladies link is active and live. If you don't have it, you need to close the app, or navigate to the Sports section and scroll down- which is the easiest way to find skating any time.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I could NOT get my watchlist link to load. I had to go back to Sports then scroll down to find it again. And here we go with another anthem.

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
Ahh, I love that even in the times of the crud, you can always count on technical glitches and panicked posters before an event.

I'm now getting Phil Collins. I'm sort of missing BUT WHY DOES IT SAY LIVE PAIRS IF IT'S NEITHER LIVE NOR PAIRS.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I've stopped using the watchlist because it almost never refreshes even after an exit or reload. I always go to sports and scroll down to figure skating now.
I find it useful for a quick scan of the start times. That’s about it.
Oy... and here comes In The Air Tonight again. If I was a person working at the arena, I’d be running up to the booth, yelling “make it stop!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information