2021 US Nationals Junior Ladies

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
She really likes both hands over the head when jumping, but she seems mostly successful so keep on keeping on I guess.

Lizziebeth

She really likes both hands over the head when jumping, but she seems mostly successful so keep on keeping on I guess.
I think she fell on them in the short program. It must be difficult to change that if she learned the jumps that way.

Sylvia

TBD
Maryn Pierce got credit for her 3Lz+3T but her second 3-3 was called 3F+3T<<.

ETA current standings with 6 to go:

Ava Ziegler 107.04 (FS 1) 160.77
Elsa Cheng 105.10 (2) 158.85
Mia Kalin 97.73 (4) 149.65
Jessica Lin 96.02 (5) 147.57
Abigail Ross 90.54 (6) 143.89
Maryn Pierce 97.87 (3) 138.92

Lizziebeth

Darn, the live tracker is no longer working

ETA, now its back. Maybe is is just me since it is so far ahead of my feed

skipaway

For some reason I feel Kate’s uni is terribly unflattering. My eyes get drawn downward to the clunky boots.

Spun Silver

She does look and spin like baby Mirai. Adorable and so tough and talented. But such small jumps.

Jammers

I think her jumps are bigger than Isabeau’s. Although, Claire Seo has the biggest jumps of the 3. I enjoy her a lot!
Kanon's only 12 and she has better technique then Isabeau plus she skates with speed which will help her for the future.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Great speed from Clare, but I wish she'd learn to watch out for the wall. Some of her jumps almost gave me heart failure, and she nearly decapitated a cutout with her blade. Kaori's assassin spiral has nothing on her. :lol:

sk8nlizard

Kanon's only 12 and she has better technique then Isabeau plus she skates with speed which will help her for the future.
I agree completely. Don’t get me wrong, Isabeau is a gorgeous skater and doesn’t hit a bad position. However, I’ve been saying for years her jumps entries are gimmicky. It’s like she can’t do a plain entrance and I just don’t think they are secure enough to survive a growth spurt. Plus when I saw her in person in Greensboro, she was so very slow. However, I hope she keeps improving. We need a good crop of US ladies!!

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Junior girls are absolutely adorable in the K&C!

Tamnhi has power, but someone needs to teach her to control it. She attacks those jumps so hard, they have no chance for their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information