10Starr Andrews, Los Angeles FSC
11Karen Chen, Peninsula SC
12Amber Glenn, Dallas FSC
13Alysa Liu, St. Moritz ISC
14Gabriella Izzo, Academy at Mitchell Johansson Method
15Gracie Gold, IceWorks SC
16Lindsay Thorngren, Ice House Of New Jersey FSC
17Bradie Tennell, Skokie Valley SC

Results: https://ijs.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2021/27989/CAT001SEG001.html

Sylvia

TBD
Start time tonight is 6:19 local/9:19 pm Eastern time.

Team USA bios are linked for most below; SP music & choreographer listed where known:

Violeta Ushakova - "Vengeance" by Portals(?) from Maleficent 2 film trailer
Heidi Munger - "Foolish Games" performed by Molly McCook; choreo. by Jamie Isley
Rena Ikenishi - "Jealousy" by Jacob Gade; choreo. by Inese Bucevica
Audrey Shin - "The Giving" by Michael W. Smith; choreo. by Drew Meekins
Finley Hawk - "When the Party's Over" by Billie Eilish; choreo. by Scott Brown, Sam Chouinard

Emilia Murdock - "Firework" performed by Karen Olivo from Moulin Rouge! The Musical; choreo. by Jeffrey Buttle
Mariah Bell - “Glitter in the Air" by P!nk; choreo .by Adam Rippon & Molly Oberstar
Pooja Kalyan - "It’s All Coming Back To Me Now” by Celine Dion; choreo. by Drew Meekins
Hanna Harrell - "Carmen's Story" by Edith Piaf and "Tanguera" by Sexteto Mayor; choreo. by Misha Ge
Starr Andrews - "It’s A Man’s Man’s World" & "Joke's on You" from the Birds of Prey film soundtrack; choreo. by Derrick Delmore
Karen Chen - “Rise" by Katy Perry; choreo. by Drew Meekins

Amber Glenn - "Scars" (cover) by Madilyn Bailey; choreo. by Cordero Zuckerman (who's currently starring on RPDR season 13)
Alysa Liu - "La Strada - Suite" by Nino Rota; choreo. by Lori Nichol
Gabriella Izzo - "I am Here" by Cynthia Erivo from The Color Purple musical; choreo. by Jamie Isley
Gracie Gold - "Survivor" by 2WEI; choreo. by Jeremy Abbott
Lindsay Thorngren - "Writing's on the Wall" (cover) by Sofia Karlberg; choreo. by Nina Petrenko
Bradie Tennell - "Moderation" by Florence and the Machine; choreo. by Benoit Richaud

Last edited:

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
Peacock scared the crap out of me! I was dozing off with my doggie, and then all of a sudden the strangest version of Eye of the Tiger comes on--I think it tried to incorporate itself into the dream I was almost having. I SCREAMED and Gatsby yelped and now he's left me to go under the bed. Chewy is snoozing belly up, oblivious to it all.

I blame Eye of the Tiger.

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
I like this existential choice the camera has made to show the ice as a metaphor for things and juxtaposition for stuff while introducing the names of the judges (ironically of course).

Or maybe the camera dude is just drunk. Take your pick.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Cardboard audience has polite applause and is just as interested in judges introductions as live audiences

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information