2021 US Nationals Ladies FS: Friday Night and the Lights Are Liu--Who Will Be Björn Again?

Jammers

Watching the ladies last night makes me even sadder that Ting decided for whatever reason to sit out Nationals again this season. A clean skate by her and she's probably no lower then 4th. Unless she was still injured she really made a mistake not competing especially with the Olympic season coming up.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
The way there are so many scale-y type runs in this song and Fergie fighting to find a steady note, I think it just doesn't really work for interpretation no matter who the skater would be. There's a lot of arm-flailing and extending that doesn't really go anywhere, sadly.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Watching the ladies last night makes me even sadder that Ting decided for whatever reason to sit out Nationals again this season. A clean skate by her and she's probably no lower then 4th. Unless she was still injured she really made a mistake not competing especially with the Olympic season coming up.

Is there literally anyone who thinks Ting just decided to take the whole year off?

mjb52

The way there are so many scale-y type runs in this song and Fergie fighting to find a steady note, I think it just doesn't really work for interpretation no matter who the skater would be. There's a lot of arm-flailing and extending that doesn't really go anywhere, sadly.

This reminds me of when the Golden State Warriors did that truly brutal take-down of Fergie's National Anthem disaster. It was soooooo mean but very funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information