2021 US Nationals RD: I'd Like to Chock with My Cutout Tonight

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
ETA: @Theatregirl1122 beat me to the punch. And I'm sorry that you saw it, I heard it was bad.

Truly, truly it was insipid, unoriginal, and perspectiveless. I've seen revivals of musicals from the 50s and 60s that felt fresher.

I think they may be trying too hard to explore and portray complicated, deep emotions. (They talked about this with a Star is Born.) In a skating program of 2.5 minutes, you need to be more straightforward IMO.

With Burlesque? :shuffle:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I'm actually not in love with Madison Chock's dress. The shape of it is weird.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I love this dress on Madison - loved it in practice yesterday too. I only sort of wish that it was in red but it's smokin' no matter the color.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
I wish I had a house that I could sell for $800K in cash. Not sure NBCSN is reading the room right with these ads.

VGThuy

I can’t help but think this is cheating somewhat since the theme is supposed to be musicals. Yes I know Saturday Night Fever has a musical version .

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I can’t help but think this is cheating somewhat since the theme is supposed to be musicals. Yes I know Saturday Night Fever has a musical version .
There is so much questionable music in this category. I had to let it go ages ago or 🤯

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information