2019-2020 Fall - Spring TV New/Returning Shows

MacMadame

Staying at home
Staff member
I have to think that it will take longer to shoot a single episode than normal.
There are a ton of rules but since it absolutely will never impact me I couldn't summon up the energy to look them up or even read an article about it. :lol:

But I did find an article for others to read.

ballettmaus

There are a ton of rules but since it absolutely will never impact me I couldn't summon up the energy to look them up or even read an article about it. :lol:

But I did find an article for others to read.
I wonder what will happen if someone tests positive. Wouldn't they have to shut down production for a couple of days at least, until they can be sure no one who came in contact with that person contracted the *****?

MacMadame

Staying at home
Staff member
That seems to be a flaw in all the plans I've seen, especially the ones for going back to school.

Japanfan

I wonder what will happen if someone tests positive. Wouldn't they have to shut down production for a couple of days at least, until they can be sure no one who came in contact with that person contracted the *****?
One would think so, in which case multiple cast members or crew could be quarantined, which would certainly slow down production and increase costs.

ballettmaus

In light of recent events, the writers for Brooklyn 911 decided to throw their first four episodes into the trash and start over. https://tvline.com/2020/06/23/brook...s-season-8-episodes-police-violence-protests/

The cast has been talking about how to address the issues of systemic racism and police brutality in the upcoming season as well, Crews added: “We’ve had a lot of somber talks about it and deep conversations, and we hope through this, we’re going to make something that will be truly groundbreaking this year. We have an opportunity, and we plan to use it in the best way possible.”

Tony Wheeler

In light of recent events, the writers for Brooklyn 911 decided to throw their first four episodes into the trash and start over. https://tvline.com/2020/06/23/brook...s-season-8-episodes-police-violence-protests/
You know, it's kinda dumb but I was rewatching old episodes of this and I really wondered how they were going to continue on during this climate, when the whole show basically makes fun of the police procedure. I'll be curious to see what they come up with-- it's a great show.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday June 28/2020 - Saturday July 04/2020:
https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...of-dates-for-tv-and-streaming-shows?pv=search

Sunday, June 28
Black Monday Season 2 Summer Premiere - Showtime - 8 p.m.
2020 BET Awards - CBS, BET - 8 p.m. (Three-Hour Special)
Wicked Tuna: Outer Banks Season 7 - NatGeo - 9 p.m.
I'LL BE GONE IN THE DARK - HBO - 10 p.m.

Monday, June 29
Robot Chicken Season 10 Summer Premiere - Adult Swim - 12 a.m.
THE SOMMERDAHL MURDERS - Acorn TV - 3:01 a.m.

Tuesday, June 30
GEORGE LOPEZ: WE'LL DO IT FOR HALF - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
BNA: BRAND NEW ANIMAL - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
WELCOME TO CHECHNYA - HBO - 10 p.m. (Special)

Wednesday, July 1
SAY I DO - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
UNSOLVED MYSTERIES - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Reboot)
HELP! I WRECKED MY HOUSE - HGTV - 9 p.m.

Thursday, July 2
BLINDED - Sundance Now - 3:01 a.m.
WARRIOR NUN - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
Marriage Boot Camp Season 17 - WE - 9 p.m.

Friday, July 3
THE BABYSITTERS CLUB - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
JU-ON: ORIGINS - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
Hanna Season 2 - Amazon Prime Video - 3:01 a.m.

Please post any updates I may have missed.

Susan1

Man - I just noticed that old Cedar Coves are on HMM (which we still somehow have on the basic Uverse since the c.v. started - shhhh). I read all those books as they came out. Then watched them when I had Time Warner and we had the Hallmark channel. Then they took away the Hallmark channel. By the time I switched to AT&T and had Hallmark, Cedar Cove wasn't on anymore. A couple years ago, they continued with a new season. I watched that. Then it was gone again. So I don't know what I saw. It's so irritating though. It's on 2 hours back to back every morning. I can watch or record one to watch later. But it gets too confusing having more than one a day to keep track of - watch or record and watch one or both before the next ones. I've got network programs from the fall that I haven't been able to concentrate enough to watch.

And...........Rizzoli and Isles is on Lifetime - TWO EPISODES every morning. Same problem. I don't know when it started back up. I used to record it on TNT when it was on in prime time. Then later when it was on at like midnight or something on a local channel. I've never even seen probably the first season at all.

The Closer is on 3 or 4 times in the morning. I hated it when it was on t.v. originally because of her voice, so I didn't watch it unless nothing else was on, but I've been watching some of them. You have to watch everything or you miss the continuing storylines. And I've been recording Major Crimes on Sunday night/Monday morning on a local channel. Just one episode per night at least. I've got 8 of those saved up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information