2019-20 Grand Prix - Ladies and Men

haribobo

Why is summer so hot omg
With top 24 SB or WS

LADIES

RUS (12) Zagitova Medvedeva Tuktamysheva Samodurova Kostornaia Trusova Scherbakova Sakhanovich Tarusina Gubanova Konstantinova (Sotskova is WS8 right now also)

USA (4) Tennell Bell Cui, Chen WS21

JPN (7) Kihira Satoko Kaori Mihara Mako Shiraiwa Wakaba

KOR (2) Yelim, Eunsoo
KAZ Tursynbaeva
BEL Hendrickx
ITA Kostner WS11
CAN Daleman WS15
FRA Lecavelier WS19
SUI Paganini WS22
FIN Lindfors WS23

MEN

RUSSIA (7) -Kolyada, Kovtun, Samarin, Voronov, Lazukin, Aliev, Savosin WS21
JAPAN (4)- Hanyu, Uno, Tanaka, Tomono
USA (4)- Chen, Zhou, Brown, Tomoki
CHN - Jin
CAN (2) - Messing, Nguyen
KOR- Cha
CZE- Brezina
GEO- Moris
ITA (1/2)- Rizzo, maybe Grassl
FRA- Aymoz
ISR- Bychenko WS11
LAT- Vasiljevs WS15

Last edited:

toddlj

When do WS get updated for 2019/2020? Krasnozhon and Pulkinen are at 28/29 and I would guess they'll end up top 24, given there are retired skaters in the current WS 24.

RoseRed

When do WS get updated for 2019/2020? Krasnozhon and Pulkinen are at 28/29 and I would guess they'll end up top 24, given there are retired skaters in the current WS 24.
I have a list that I've calculated that would have Camden 23rd and Alexei 28th for next season, but there could be a couple mistakes in there. It also could change after Worlds, but they wouldn't move up, they would only be passed. There are a couple guys above them who might be removed if they retire officially (like Javi), but a lot of skaters don't make it official so they stay on the list until their points are all dropped.

toddlj

I have a list that I've calculated that would have Camden 23rd and Alexei 28th for next season, but there could be a couple mistakes in there. It also could change after Worlds, but they wouldn't move up, they would only be passed. There are a couple guys above them who might be removed if they retire officially (like Javi), but a lot of skaters don't make it official so they stay on the list until their points are all dropped.
Fingers crossed for Camden, then, although assuming he's doing well with training I assume he'll be up for a SA spot.

Rhino

For Ladies I get that Karen Chen will definitely drop out of the top 24 World Standings and be replaced by Mako Yamashita. Gabby Daleman will probably also drop out, and at the moment would be replaced by Mae Berenice Meite.

However Gabby could end up in the top 24 WS if she’s about 7th in the World Champs. Similarly Loena Hendrickx if she’s top 10. Both could end up in the top 24 if they’re a bit higher in which case Carolina Kostner would drop out. Will just have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information