#TeamTrainwreck 24: For the weirdos and the dreamers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Austrian dudes with rhythm like me :rofl:
Severin :rofl:
#snychronooption

skatingguy

decently
Austrian dudes with rhythm like me :rofl:
Severin :rofl:
#snychronooption
Where's your entry & what were the prizes in the goodie bag?

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
A quick update on Tiff to keep expectations real. Her recovery is a roller coaster ride with good days and bad days. On bad days she can’t train. Today is not a good day. 🥲
As always, her health comes first.
Tell her that their fans would rather see them in great shape at Euros than struggling at Nationals. :)

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
Russia follows the skating principle, the top 3 eligible skaters/teams at Nationals are sent to Euros. No Nationals, no Euros.

They’d rather go to Nationals and do their best than end their careers without even trying.
Oh wow. That's really unfortunate that there isn't even a possibility of a bye for them. FSU is going to have to harness all of our positive willpower for Tiff & Jon to get through the next 10 days.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Oh wow. That's really unfortunate that there isn't even a possibility of a bye for them. FSU is going to have to harness all of our positive willpower for Tiff & Jon to get through the next 10 days.
Thank you 🙏😘

The most important thing will be fans cheering them on and making lots of noise in the arena , that would help them make it through the programs, especially for the FD, when they will already be tired out from the Adrenalin rush of the first day back competing.😘

Immortelle

Rejected by Krasnopolski
Thank you 🙏😘

The most important thing will be fans cheering them on and making lots of noise in the arena , that would help them make it through the programs, especially for the FD, when they will already be tired out from the Adrenalin rush of the first day back competing.😘
Tell Tiff that she will have a whole posse here too cheering for her and Jon 💗

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Thank you 🙏😘

We'll be pulling for them from far away. I know how proud you are of your daughter and that this isn't how they wanted their last year to be, but she's resilient like her mother and faces what life hands you. No matter what the outcome at Nationals will be, I'll be giving them a SO from my living room. Never quit. Always give it your best. Accept what is knowing you gave it your all.

Vagabond

Has Irina Derbina ever actually coached any figure skater who competed internationally? Or is that just sales puffing on her Instagram account? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information