#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Not sure about SP choice, FS seems her safe haven.
I feel like @Hanna was uncharacteristically complaining about Rain In Your Black Eyes earlier this week? :rofl: I can see Adios Nonino working well for Schott, actually. It's a hell of a lot better than the Flashdance fakeout.

This is me and @alchemy void sneaking into NHT 2022 afterparty.
Amazing. I'm obsessed and already planning which beanie and tank top to wear. ;)

Hanna

Skating junkie
I feel like @Hanna was uncharacteristically complaining about Rain In Your Black Eyes earlier this week? :rofl:
It must have been quite uncharacteristic considering how many people have brought it up today. :p

By the way, the opinion still stands! Schott FS may have to be a pee break at FT next week. :D Well, that and probably several other programs to the same music :fragile:

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I feel like @Hanna was uncharacteristically complaining about Rain In Your Black Eyes earlier this week?

Lol Well then I definitely feel for @Hanna Because I was watching juniors on the YouTubes in bed last night I can’t even tell how many times I heard that song just in the juniors.

I think there should be a complementary +10% bonus points for using unused songs

Amy L

Can we take bossman's van to go get my daughter NotPolina and her partner out of the Mozer team?? What a way to kill that fierce girl's spirit by giving her schlock :blah:

Dobre

Alright, Trainwreck people, what is going on with Shevchenko & Eremenko? (Now out of Finlandia).

I am so woefully behind in the Russian thread that I can't even think where to start reading in it. Does everyone at Svinin & Zhuk's have covid again? Mom said their teams were out sick from test skates.

Immortelle

Rejected by Krasnopolski
Alright, Trainwreck people, what is going on with Shevchenko & Eremenko? (Now out of Finlandia).

I am so woefully behind in the Russian thread that I can't even think where to start reading in it. Does everyone at Svinin & Zhuk's have ********* again? Mom said their teams were out sick from test skates.
No idea, I hadn’t heard anything since they had been overlooked for GP spots.

J

Jeschke

And just for the record.
GordeiPots' nipple shirt is already long in #ttw history books, when Guillaume finally showed up with something like that.
#ttw was here first! 👆
Love Gabby's dress though (his shirt and colour too), the latex/whatever pants I hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information